Chapter Fourteen: Feelin' A Little Green

♢♡Ryan♡♢

I wake up alone and frown, looking around for Luke. I check the time and notice it's past noon, I didn't know I was so tired. I guess Luke has duties to attend to, he was with me all day yesterday and I'm sure there will be back lash for speeding up time. I climb out of bed after finding the will do, going to the closet and getting some clothing.

I shower faster then yesterday and get dressed, walking towards the door before opening it. Bryce smiles at me, but I worry more then I smile. "Good morning! I'm guessing you slept well" He jokes, playfully bowing. I laugh shakily and nod, sticking my hands into my pockets. "You okay?" Bryce asks, raising an eyebrow.

I shuffle on my feet and take a small step back. "Bryce. A-Are you cor-corrupted?" I squeak, chewing on the inside of my lip. Bryce's eyes widen and his skin starts turning green again, which makes me step back. I seem to have made a mistake. "What?" He growls from gritted teeth and I step back again, but he just steps closer to me.

"Y-Yesterday, Luke t-told me the s-symptoms" I stutter, squeaking when my back hits the wall. Bryce bares his teeth and they look like they belong to and vampire. "G-Green skin, sharp t-teeth-" I hear a crack and Bryce steps so close I can't see his horns. I'm guessing they cracked. "-c-cracked horns" I whimper when Bryce presses against me.

He looks like he's about to be sick and his eyes are flickering between human and demonic. His lips lift in a snarl and I whimper again, feeling myself start to shake. Bryce grabs the front of my shirt and lifts me up, holding me against the wall and growling right in my face. "B-Bryce" I sniff, feeling tears bubble up. Bryce carries me into the bedroom and my eyes widen in fear before I start kicking.

Bryce is taller then me, stronger then me, and angrier then me. He pins me down easily after the door closes and I manage one punch before he's snarling and holding me down securely. I don't stop fighting, squirming and kicking as Bryce undresses the both of us.

I start screaming but a clawed hand clasps over my mouth, I'm sure screaming is a normal thing around here anyways. I give up trying to fight and put my hands over my eyes before everything starts hurting. I dig my teeth into my bottom lip, breathing heavily as my body rocks and I feel disgusting.

I shake my head over and over again before putting my pinky of my opposite hand over the ring Luke made for me, getting the slightest bit of comfort from that. My head hurts as I try to rationalize what's happening, figure out what's going on. Bryce finally stops, finishes, and backs away from me. I keep my hands over my eyes and curl up, looking away as my mating mark pulses with blood and hurts like hell.

Bryce gasps a little and I hear him hurry to get dressed before he runs off and slams the door shut. I dive under the covers and start sobbing, hugging a pillow tight against my chest as I shake too. I struggle to breathe but I mange to calm myself down after what feels like forever.

I feel sick.