Chapter Nine: Showers

♢♡Ryan♡♢

I yelp when Luke stands up, holding me against his chest with one arm. In my confusion I wrap my arms and legs around him and squeeze, turning only redder when I learn he's make while I'm only wearing boxers. Luke laughs and adjusts his grip on me to be more comfortable, carrying me into the bathroom and setting me on the counter.

"You are adorable" He murmurs against my lips before kissing me. My eyes widen before I melt into it and kiss back, slowly letting my legs but not my arms slip from his body. Luke pushes closer to me and kisses me harder, pulling my boxers down my legs. "Mphf" I huff, but I don't pull away.

Luke smiles and lifts me up again, kissing me more as he stumbles towards the shower. We step into it and the warm water immediately washes over us. Luke pushes me against the wall but the tile is pleasantly warm, so I continue to let him kiss me. I'm basically sitting on one of his forearms, and I gasp when Luke's free hand wraps around my cock.

"Noo~ Luuke~" I groan, titling my head back. I knew this was going to happen! I don't want to be sore two days in a row. Luke chuckles and gives my neck and bruising kiss, thumbing the slick of my cock before rubbing the head. I whimper and pant, closing my eyes as my tongue slips out of my mouth a little bit.

Luke chuckles and adjusts how high he's holding me, wrapping his hand around both of our cocks and slowly pumping them together. "Luke..~" I groan, wrapping my legs back around his waist. I buck into his hand and Luke makes a purring noise, sucking on my mating mark. I gasp lightly and moan, whining when Luke let's go of our cocks.

He grips my thighs and rocks against me, giving me the same amount of pleasure as my cock rubs against his stomach. I pant and whimper again, easily accepting another kiss from Luke as I bounce a tiny bit. Luke licks my bottom lip and slides his tongue into my mouth, slowly sucking on mine.

I groan and Luke kissed next to my mouth, then my jaw, then my neck. He leaves small nips here and there but never uses anymore then his front teeth, which are no longer sharp like a dog's thank god. He ruts against me harder, grinding as I watch him grit his teeth through half-lidded eyes.

I get what he's feeling as my stomach churns and my heartbeat picks up, whimpering and whining. Luke kisses me again and I make small, pleasured sounds between each small and gentle kiss. I get progressively louder as my orgasam gets progressively closer, stiffening in Luke's hands as his hips rock against mine faster.

That's all I need to shoot and cover both of our stomachs into cum, panting out a whine. Luke growls and releases, bucking his lips a few more times before letting me down. At least I can walk this time. Luke pulls me under the large water head and washes me off, and other then a roaming hand and a kiss it's just a normal shower.

Luke grins and pulls me closer, pulling some of my hair out of my face. "I can't wait to show you around"