Chapter Ten: Just A Tiny Bit Happier

♢♡Ryan♡♢

Luke cleans me off with surprisingly gentle touches, lifting me up and carrying me out of the shower. He wraps me me in a towel and sets me back onto the counter, stepping back to grab his own towel. I smile a little and hold the towel around myself, pulling my hair out if my face.

Luke wraps his towel around his waist and chuckles. "I know Bryce showed you around the castle yesterday but I'll show you around the grounds today. There's some thing I think you'll like" He smiles, kissing my forehead and heading out to get dressed. I blush and smile, slowly walking out too.

My eyes fall on Luke and I freeze before blushing even more. Holy crap how can one person be so hot. Luke changes into black jeans and a black button up, rolling up at the cuffs and smiling at me. "Going to get dressed? Or are you going to walk around naked?" Luke grins, fixing his hair again.

I roll my eyes and shake my head, heading towards the closet. I drop the towel and start picking out clothing as Luke's arms curl around my waist and he kisses my neck. His hand presses against my stomach and he snickers when I whine. "Luke, honestly" I sigh, trying to fight on a pair of boxers with him pressing against me.

"What? You're too cute to leave alone~" Luke purrs as I squirm into pants. He let's go of me with a noise of approval and leans in the door frame. "I'm so gonna fuck you tonight" He says too flat to be joking. I blush and quickly yank a shirt over my head, putting socks on my feet. "L-Let's just go" I plead.

Luke grabs my hand and leads me down the hall. "I'll take you to the garden first, then the caves" Luke says, guiding to me to giant front doors. "It'll be warm but I'll use some magic so you won't be hurt. Once you get lost in your thoughts it's quite beautiful" He chuckles as the doors groan and slide open without anyone touching them.

Luke guides me through the door and we walk over a small bridge. "This may be the underworld.." Luke trails off as I look around at red rock and lava everywhere. Up down, left right, even under our feet. The pathways are stoned with gray gravel and I see things blink and shine. I smile and jump as I hear something roar, clinging to Luke's arm. Luke sighs through his nose "But there's many beautiful aspects to it"

"Don't worry, I won't let anything harm you" Luke promises, kissing my hair and makes us turn left. "This our garden, filled with flowers that don't need as much sunlight as earth flowers. Some do grow on earth, some you've never seen before. The water in the fountain has magically properties, different for everyone who touches it. I made a part of the garden just for you" Luke smiles as black iron gates open.