Anger.

I get to the border of Justin's pack and can see the pack house lights on. Justin taught me that wolves who have been invited on pack land before can easily come back undetected and its even easier for me since I'm related to the alpha family. 

I sneak past guards on the border pretty easily and get closer to the house,  I can't let Evan see me or he'll send me right back. I sneak towards the garage and take out my sleeping bag deciding to sleep there for the night. I just hope I can help when the rogues attack.

----

I wake up to men yelling and wolves growling. I jump up and look out the garage window into the open where there are rogues coming out of the forest, a few dragging the dead border guards bodies behind them. Justin and Uncle Tyson come out of the pack house with all their warriors and my father stands close behind them. I stay hidden whilst watching Tyson yell at the rogue leader to leave. With my wolf hearing I can only slightly make out that they are talking about taking the pack land and killing every pack member. 

I turn my head and see a bush next to the house move slightly and Charlie's head pops up just enough for me to see. I can't let her stay here. She's too young to be a warrior and fight in a war.

Just as I'm about to go towards her there is a loud growl and I turn to see that Uncle Tyson had shifted and went right up to the rogue leaders face. Some of the rogues look petrified whilst others looked like they wanted to attempt to bite Tyson's head off. Justin followed his fathers lead and closely behind all the warriors follow him spreading out preparing for a battle. My father stands behind them all with his arms crossed, smirking slightly.

"Anthony?" My father spoke suddenly, making the rogue leader look up at him. How the hell does my father know the damn rogue leader?!

"Evan, its been a long time since I ran from you, I'm sorry about your mate she was quite a beauty, she didn't scream much when we ripped her apart, strong woman." He said smirking. That bastard killed my mother. Jackson started growling and I attempted to hold him back but he wouldn't stop this time. He made me shift and started running towards Anthony only seeing red, his anger became mine and I then had the urge to kill as well. Just before I got to him I was tackled to the ground by Evan in his wolf form. He gave me a terrifying Alpha growl and I stopped, going to stand next to Justin.

"Now, now Evan who do we have here?" My father then shifted back.

"A warrior." Is all my father replied.

"No, no warriors don't have such rage towards a simple rogue," he said smirking, "and warriors don't smell of alpha blood, your alpha blood."

"Yep, you're right Anthony congratulations, this is my son." My father replied, staring straight at him. I've never seen him look this intimidating.

"Oh but not with dear Lucinda, the boy smells like a bloody Redley too." He then starts laughing, "You must be the baby we 'killed'", he then laughs harder. "This BOY is supposed to be the strongest wolf to exist, he can't even control himself." I then growl horrifying loud towards him making him flinch a little. 

All attention was towards me until a smaller wolf came from behind the rogues and started attacking them, it was Charlie. Tyson ran over to her fighting off any rogue who tried attacking her back but just as he was going to turn to her Anthony had shifted and had Charlie pinned down with his mouth ready to bite her neck. Jackson then took control again and I sprinted at Anthony as fast as I ever have surprising everyone. I tackled him and that's when EVERYONE started fighting. 

My wolf was a lot bigger than Charlie's even though she wasn't that much younger than me but I was able to drag her easily back towards the house with two rogues following us. I throw her inside and turn around just in time to be tackled into the side of the house. I get him off and bite him making him squeal in pain, I then throw him into the wall knocking him out. straight away the other rogue snaps at me and I smoothly dodge and claw his neck. He starts bleeding but gets up and tries again, I jump on him and pin him to the ground, growling causing him to whimper and run off.

All of a sudden I hear Evan shout my name, running towards me, I turn around to see Anthony about to jump at me. He claws at my chest and I fall down in pain, a dozen rogues circle me as I get up. I see dozens of our warriors dead and Justin still fighting with his father. We're losing. 

Evan tackles Anthony and as I'm growling at all the rogues I see my dad winning but then more rogues gang up on him. I start trying to fight off the rogues circling me, three jump on me at once and I can't fight them off, they slash at me dozens of times but I fight off Jackson taking more control since I don't want to kill anyone. I see my father knock down Anthony and the other rogues and he tries to help me. He throws the rogues off me and starts dragging me towards the house. All of a sudden Anthony comes up from behind him and slashes him in the back, making him drop me. I can't let him get hurt so I let Jackson take complete control and I heal instantly, but its too late.

A rogue injects my dad with something that completely weakens him and he falls down helpless, before I can move Anthony slashes his chest, causing him to start bleeding out. I freeze, but Jackson doesn't and I black out.

-----

I regain consciousness in human form with dozens of dead rogue bodies surrounding me, all of them are dead and I was the one who killed them. Anthony is injured crawling away. I grab him by the throat and crush it within seconds. The first time I have consciously killed a man. I turn and run to see Justin, Tyson, Charlie and a few warriors who survived surrounding my dying father. 

"Why isn't he healing?!" I yell.

"The injection blocked his wolf Jesse." Justin replied, "I'm sorry".

"Jesse", my dad choked grabbed me by the collar, "either you or Derek will be Alpha, look after the pack and look after the family, I'm sorry." I nodded back to him and he took his last breath. My father was dead.