Stage 1

****AN: this chapter is in Sierra's point of view.****

Since Jesse had complete control over his pack today I decided to ditch school and act as Luna for fun. When I explained that to my father he didn't seem to mind since my grades were definitely high enough at the moment. Apparently Derek did and really good job leading the pack, he kept on top of all the calls he had to return and even went to meetings where he impressed other Alphas. I hope Jesse does well too. I plan to help all the women in the pack house whilst he's attending to his Alpha duties. like organising the stray wolves who want to join our pack and dealing with new wolf babies who want to be recognised as a pack member. I feel bad that Derek hasn't found his mate yet. It's weird that not long ago I planned to be his Luna.

I arrive at the pack house driving in my own car for once. I see Jesse waiting on the porch as I get out and he waves and smiles. He's so damn cute with his messy hair and blue eyes. I skip up to him wrapping my arms around his waist and leaning up to kiss him. He grabs me by the hand and leads me into the pack house showing me his first jobs of the day.

"ALL of this?" I ask gesturing to all the papers on the desk.

"Yeah I know right, I'm sure I can get it down though, bit by bit." He says shrugging, I don't know if I could cope doing this kind of work all the time. "Anyway, are you sure you want to help out with the other pack duties?"

"Yes I'm sure, maybe if the pack knows you already have a helpful Luna it could encourage their decision."

"I guess you do get to deal with the cute new baby wolves, just be careful of the strays, I hear sometimes they get out of hand, call out if they do."

"Will do," I say laughing and quickly waving as I leave his office and go towards the nursery ward.

-----

My day was completely packed out with all the mothers wanting confirmation of their babies into the pack and the amount of rogues wanting to join was incredible. There is a whole process before they can join too, obviously to make sure they don't have any kind of agenda against the pack. I head back to Jesse's office and notice he isn't there. As I go to turn around I see the packs Beta Harry.

"Hello, Sierra, how have you been?"

"Not bad, thanks Harry, do you happen to know where Jesse is?" I look up at his light hazel eyes.

"Yeah, I just spoke to him, he quickly went to visit another pack but he should be back soon, he has done well today, Sierra, as have you." He said smiling and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But Derek did well too, and he had been watching Alpha Evan for years." 

"It will be a close competition, if it was up to me I'd want them both to be Alpha." He replies with a genuine look. "Anyway Sierra, I have to get back to Beta business, I'll see you soon". I wave to him as he walks off and go to wait for Jesse to get back.

------- 

I hear the front door close gently and can already tell from the footsteps that its Jesse. Derek has been gone all day, respecting the fact that it is Jesse's day to lead and Kyle went to school and then went to a neighbouring pack for the night because one of his friends lives there. He must feel so alone, his brothers are in the middle of a war for the Alpha title only focusing on that and his mother just abandoned him.

Jesse walks into his room where I'm lying on the bed daydreaming at the wall.

"Hey." He says throwing himself down next to me huffing because he's so exhausted.

"Rough day?" I say turning around to look at him as he stares at the roof.

"I'm just so tired, Harry literally tested me with all hard jobs, apparently testing what we can 'handle'."

"He said you did well." I say put my hand on his chest and moving closer.

"Argh I missed you all day." He replies, putting his arm around my waist and pulling me on top of him. I lean down and kiss him for a few seconds before pulling away, which he argues against groaning and pouting for me to kiss him again.

I lean back down and kiss him longer. "I thought you were tired." I mutter in between breaths.

"I'm never tired of you." He says as things start to get even more heated. He turns us over so he's on top of me and put my hand under his shirt taking it off. He takes off mine in return our bodies moving in sync. He sure was taking advantage of the fact that we had the whole place to ourselves. He nudges my neck asking to mark me, which I obviously allow. He bites my neck gently causing me to surprisingly feel pleasure over pain. A few weeks ago I had to awkwardly explain that marking me would be a part of completing the mating process and that everyone would know I was his. I had to tell him the other part of becoming fully mated. After mates become fully sexually intimate, they can't mate with anyone else. It did make me blush trying to explain it to him subtly. He understood well. I touch the mark noticing it isn't bleeding at all and then I suddenly feel the desire to want him more. I kiss him roughly ready to fully make him mine.