Together Atlast: Chapter 3

(Warning- Sexiness ahead)

McKenzie's POV

"Giddy up horsey"

Kriss says while jumping up and down on Jakes back. He rolls his eyes while walking towards his car.

"Yeah, giddy up horsey"

I say with a smug grin. It was a mistake to tease him since all it did was earn me a kick to the leg. I was rubbing it just as Kyle was pulling up.

"Yay! My rides here"

"I'll see you tomorrow Kenz"

He pries Kriss off of his back and hops in the car, driving farther and farther away from the college. With his boyfriend too of course.

"Babe c'mon I'm tired!"

Kyle yells from the car out its window. I roll my eyes and walk towards the vehicle. Getting in and shutting the door after me. I barely had time to shut it before I was pulled onto his lap.

"I missed you"

He nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

"I missed you too"

Ever since I've got back we haven't got to spend as much time with each other as we did before. I'd either be at college or studying and he'd be at work or preparing lessons for his students.

"I should just quit my job and stay with you"

"Kyle..........that was the stupidest thing I've ever heard"

"But it's not mandatory I work."

He practically whines in my ear, removing his head from my neck in the process. I shake my head no showing him that was my final answer. He might be 'rich' but I can tell Kyle really loves being a teacher and I'm not gonna ruin that for him.

"You've got me tied around your little finger dont ya"

He says with a heavy sigh. I just giggle and make my way back the passengers. seat. But not before receiving a quick kiss from him.

"Love you sexy"

"Love you too gorgeous"

I smile at those words, reminiscing the first time they were said. It was pretty much one of the happiest days of my life. The one I loved telling me they loved me too. What could be better? We arrive at my apartment and get out, shutting the car doors behind us. He takes my hand in his, kissing it as we walk in and flop on the dark blue couch.

"I miss always being alone like this"

He said while pulling me into his lap. I nod, laying my head on his broad shoulder.

"Wanna go on a date?"

"Last time we went on a date I got kidnapped"

He rolls his eyes but pulls me closer to him. His warmth radiating onto me, making my body hotter then normal. I turn my face to his and kiss him on the lips. He must have felt the same way I was. Considering he returned it eagerly.

My hands find their way entangled with his hair as I lightly pull on it. Making him groan and softly bite my bottom lip as we continue to make out. I turn myself on his lap to fully face him. His hands make their way to my ass. Gently massaging it through my mini skirt.

I could feel his erection bulging through his pants as my hips start grinding on their own. Making him shut his eyes as I release soft moans from the way his hard on made me feel. Hot tingles were swirling throughout my body.