Together Atlast: Chapter 20 (published again)

A/N( Hey guys, I published this chapter again just in case you guys couldn't see it before. Wattpad has been acting so dumb lately. Anyway if you like this chapter vote and comment what you though about it. If you have any questions just ask.)

~
(Four months later)
McKenzies POV

Kyle and I were on our way to the hospital right now for my check up. I'm a little over seven months now so I'm already able to know the gender of the baby and we decided we wanted to find out today.

You're able to find out the gender at about the seventeen week mark and I'm about thirty-one weeks. At first I wanted it to be a surprise which is why we waited to long to go and find out. But Kyle was too excited to wait and I'm not gonna lie, so was I.

We've decided that it would be best to go to take my classes from home. Like take those online classes instead of physically being there. Its helped out a whole lot regarding the pregnancy. Being pregnant is so stressful, I have no idea how people do it. Next time I see my mom I'm gonna have to thank her for going through all of this cause lord knows it's hell.

"Okay, we're here"

He says, getting out the car and walking to my side opening the door. Such a gentleman.

"Thanks"

"Anytime"

We walk up to the front desk of the hospital hand and hand. The nurse smiled at us as her gaze landed on our intertwined hands.

"First and last name please?"

"McKenzie Johnson, I have an appointment scheduled at 12:30"

She brings her attention to a packet seated on the desk; looking through it before nodding her head and smiling.

"Yep, you sure do"

She says and hands me a thin pile of papers.

"Fill those out and bring them back up to me sweetheart. Mrs. Larson will be with you shortly"

We thank the nurse and take our seats in the waiting room. I start to fill out the papers before handing Kyle some of the easy information needed. Which of course he had a problem with, complaining that he "knew everything about me".

I finished mine and looked over at Kyle to see he was still filling in things even though I had to do more than him. Sighing, I grab some of the papers from his hand and begin to fill them out. Earning a glare from him.

"Sorry babe but you're taking to long"

I say with a small sympathetic smile. We were soon finished and Kyle volunteered to bring them back up to her. I hated the way I walked. It looked like I was a damn penguin or some shit. Like what the fuck dude. Not to mention the pain in my feet.

"Ms.Johnson?"

A soft sweet recognizable voice says into the open. Kyle gets up, helping me after wards once realizing it was my doctor.

"Ah McKenzie, my favorite patient"

Ninã says with a bright smile. She was a nice hispanic lady and looked like she was in her late twenties. I had surprisingly so much in common with her. I seriously wouldn't rather have any other doctor and I'm glad I found her.

"Shh, don't say that out loud"

I whisper jokingly, returning the smile as she pulls me into a hug. Mrs.larson and I had immediately clicked and became friends at my first check up. She's been helping me a lot; whether it's from giving me helpful tips or just giving me moral support and encouragement.