Together Atlast: Chapter 7/ Pt 1

McKenzie's POV
Kriss and I were walking to the class we have together minding our own business when a bozo came and bumped into his shoulder. Knowing Kriss, he didn't make anything of it thinking they did it on accident.

"Hey you little weenie watch where you're going!"

I yell angrily. His back was facing me and he ended up turning around. Walking up to me with a challenging smirk plastered on his face.

"And what if I don't?"

"Listen dude, you better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up"

I say to him with a hand on my hip. He scoffs and his smirk grows wider.

"You know, for a small girl you sure have a sassy ass mouth..........but I like that in a person"

My eyes go wide as he reaches out towards my cheek making me give him a disgusted glare. Before I could snatch his hand away somebody else had already did it for me.

"Ow what the fuck man!"

He yells out loud with a pained expression.

"Keep your pervy little hands away from my best friend"

Jake twists his arm, making it touch the back of his head. Ouch. The guys face was red as a tomato. I'll have to admit it was a little funny but it did look like it hurt.

"Hey, what's going on here?"

We turn to where the deep commanding voice came from to find a guy with luscious soft brown skin and muscles poking through his shirt. His clothes fitted his body perfectly. Bits of stubble covered his clearly recently shaved beard. He was like an angel sent from heaven. But not an angel sent for me. That would be Kyle of course.

"Well dayumm"

Jake and I say in unison. We were thinking the exact same thing as usual. He drops the jerk of a boy causing him to fall onto the floor and quickly scramble away. We look at the guy in front of us wide eyed. Well besides Kriss, he had an irritated expression on his face. Awe, he was totally jealous.

"Well um I'll be on my way then since everything's taken care of"

He says while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. I quickly run up to him and grab his arm.

"Dibs! My new best friend!"

Jake gasped before yanking the guys other arm and pulling that half towards him.

"To late! I called dibs first!"

I glare at him because he just replaced me. Well I kinda did it first. Of course we weren't for real though. I mean, we don't even know his name. Kriss just sits there rolling his eyes before a smile suddenly maneuvers its way onto his face for some reason.

"Well fine, Kriss is my new best friend then"

I say, a challenging smirk decorating my face. Jake calmly let's go of the guys arm and walks over to his boyfriend. Putting an arm around his waist.

"You win"

I give a triumph laugh before glancing up at the guys face. The slightly scared look on his face causes me to let go with a slightly nervous laughs letting go of the mystery guys arm. Ha! He probably thinks we're crazy. He lets out a huge sigh of relief before whispering his next words.

"Are you guys like always this um,"

He pauses and looks for the right thing to say. Whispering the next word even quieter.

"Weird?"

Chuckling lightly I answer honestly and nod my head yes.

"So, what's your name?"