03. New Image

HARRY STYLES

I feel a rough hand slowly circling my waist and later squeezing my skin. The same hand then naturally caressing my waist making me jolted. At the same time, I feel my legs were tangle with some else's.

I open my eyes and realised thick and dark hair poking my lips. Whoever it is, currently is snoring loudly and perfectly resting his head in my crook of neck.

I push the guys and he roll, before thumping on floor. At the same time I realised we slept on the couch, in my living room.

"Oiyy, are you trying to kill me?"

I sit on the couch. Staring at Louis who is still miserable on the floor. I yawn for quite a long time. Obviously we did not have much sleep. Empty bottles of beer are everywhere and the house seems like wrecked by a storm last night.

"Oiyyyy, aren't you talking" Im getting super annoyed by Louis at this moment and really have no heart to entertain him.

"What Louise. If you want breakfast, make it yourself. If you want to continue sleeping go back to your flat. Dont you have a baby to take care of".

I lay back on the couch. Too lazy to do anything.

"How funny are you. Arent you the one begging me to come last night? For fuck sake, you forced me to talk about all stupid and clearly not important thing we used to do together."

"You are welcome". Louis stared at me, screaming unbelievable.

"You know I did not appreciate that"

I look straight at Louise who is now sitting indian style while collecting crisps and chips on floor. Parenting did wonder to him.

"I miss you too man, and yes you are right. I am the best guy you could ever ask for to be a band mate and lifetime friend".

Louise roll his eye and went straight to kitchen. I guess he already backout, no intention to talk back.

He walk back and forth between living room and kitchen. Cleaning all the mess while I am still on my couch. My eyes were fixated to the ceiling above.

Louise was in the kitchen when someone came in. There is one person who has the a key, apart of my mum.

"Hey Harry. We need to talk. There are a lot of thing that we need to finalised today".

Richie my manager, make his entrance to the living room. He looks nervous probably expecting my explode. His trembling step made me chuckle.

"Oiyy, Lou"

"Yeah"

"Make some popcorn would ya. You're gonna watch a very intresting movie in a minute".