11. MV Filming

HARRY STYLES

10.00 am, I walk to the MV set while whistling. I dont mind the fact that Im already an hour late. Well, Jung Yein probably cant even open her eyes yet at this time. Dont want to put all the blame to her wont ya.

I smile while remembering last night detail. Damn that girl really good with alcohol. But no girl can fight my wicked drink. It took 10 minute for her to doze off and I cant help but cheered loudly last night.

"Harry!"

"Good morning to you too Richhhhhieeeeeee" I raise my hand to do high five but not well received by my dear manager.

"You are late!"
"Well it is not like everyone is here" I pass by Richie and started to greet all the crew but clearly everyone ignore me. Skip the director had his attention fixed to his phone.

"Wow, everybody's gloomy. How about ya Skip?"
Skip raise his head and obviously not really happy to see me.
"Even worst, thought you are not coming at all. So I called my daughter and booked ticket for movie. But, now you really came, guess I have to call her back to cancel"

My mind freeze. I hurt the director. So there is no way I can pull a trick and ask him to go easy on me. I look at the set and there stand Jung Yein. This can't be. I cannot believe my wicked drink did not work for the first time.

JUNG YEIN
I glare at him. Even when he is on his way to the dressing room, I never break our eye contact. He thought I will never make it. That prick, has he forgotten I am a celebrity too. Schedule to an artist is like a holy bible. You ruin one, you may seal your coffin in the industry.

When he is out of my sight, I try to calm myself and focus on the step. I lightly practicing the move while trying to remember the small details like position in each interval and camera angle. Turn out the set is easier since it will be only me and Harry. Back in Korea, the camera work is crazier. There is 8 people in my group and it is not an easy task to capture everyone. Chris , came and smile at me. He touch my chin and try to teach me the exact facial expression needed. I nodded making him chuckle. Well, he still amuse working with me, which puzzled me. Does he really never work with non- english before?

"CHOP CHOP, Lets start will ya. And I am truly sorry I am late. Well, this girl really drunk last night so I thought maybe she will need more time, but I turn out wrong so....can we just start?"

Harry came from nowhere and his sudden statement anger me, and suddenly everyone look at me and smile while holding their laugh. Aww they think Harry is adorable goofy ball, and even Skip shakes his head while smiling. That make me furious. No one get away after hitting me, and I am going to pay you back.
.................................

I finished my solo shot and about to start the scene with me and Harry. He looks confuse and do not know what to do. Chris, has been telling him again and again what to do but I know it did not register in his head. He look at me for help but I just keen on displaying my clueless face.

When filming start, I started to move and I secretly take a wider space whenever Im approaching Harry. He was taken a back and twisted his leg few time. And I keep on repeating the same mistake until at the tenth take. He is getting angry and he look at me fiercely. I decided to dance properly this time but I guess his leg is giving in and he just stop moving.

"Can I have a rest?" Harry pleaded.
"Okay kid, just make sure you nail it after that. Apparently I still have to bring my daughter to the movie." Skip's answer made Harry groan loudly and he is making his way to the dressing room. I leave the set as well and went to the toilet.

I am feeling super exhausted. Too much alcohol and lack of sleep really affecting me. I have been looking at my reflection in the mirror when someone barge in