13. She's a pig

Jung Yein

Harry brought me to a high end condominium and we went straight to the eighth floor. We said nothing in the elevator but he has been grinning like an idiot since we leave his car which annoyed me. Ive been asking him about the place that we are going but his answer; "Just a cool place where idiot like you can have lots of fun love"

urghhhhhhhh hate it when he called me love

We are about to enter one of the house and I stop him. " You are not trying to kill me right?" He laugh and earn a glare from me.

"Stop being dramatic and just get in"
I went into the house slowly. It was quite dark. The only source of light is two dimp lights in a shape of huge ball at the end of the living room. There is not many furniture in it but I can spot few speaker, microphone stand, some equipment i think used by Dj. This is not really a living place but more like a mini studio.

"Welcomeeeeeee to our bachiooooooooooo" Out of nowhere Louise welcome with a loud voice. He was here before us. So probably this is a studio where the hangout together, but hang on.

"Bachioooo?"

"that means bachelor studio, and Lou is the only one who called it." Harry rolled his eye and begin to switch on the lamp before Louise smacked his head.

"its original and dont ruin the vibes, we are going to reveal all the darkness in us so not much light needed" Louse switch off the lamp and Harry went to me. Still rolling his eyes. Whats with the mood. We both now sitting on the carpet. We are about to continue eating when suddenly Lousie switch on a disco ball and started playing loud music.

"Letssss partayyy" He was about to grab a guitar but i grab it first. It was not Harry who is annoyed right now but me. You dont what to upset a hungry yein Lou.

"Can you please let me eat in peace first and please stop the music. We will do whatever hell crazy thing you want to do after this" I glare at him and like a good boy he leave the guitar.

He then halfheartedly stop the music, turn off the disco ball and switch on the light. I swear i could hear Harry murmuring thank god which earn a small smile from me.

"Wow, something makes you happy." And of course my act is clearly visible to Louise and he is grinning at me but there is no way I will entertain that so I just keep on eating pretending like I did not hear him.

"And whats with your english. I thought did you not understand anything"

"Yeahhhh, and I havent ask about that yet." These two are now looking at me waiting for my answer but I just shrugged. I was so happy that Harry did not question much but now, damn Louise.

"Well now you know, it does not matter anymore right. Besides no one asked me if I can speak english" Harry scoff, not buying my answer.

"I swear I ask u if you understand me, so whats the reason"

"Well like I said it doesnt matter anymore" This is so frustrating. I dont have to explain myself right, its not a big deal

"You remember what you asked me before we enter this house?" My jaw dropped he must be kidding right.

"Well, no one know you are here. So if you do not want to be silent forever you better answer" So he was no longer grinning instead he look at me fiercely. I dont think he capable to kill me.

"Ouhh love, you dont know what people can do"

Wait, did I say that too loud. I dont really understand whats going on but these two idiot is looking at me with an evil smile. I dont know wether I should be scared but clearly its an empty threat like.

The shake their head. Whattttt, did I said that out loud again.

"You wont dare doing anything to me, I ll scream and people around will come." I point a fries to him as is a sword to protect me, yeahh idiot.Harry laugh to my respond.

"No one could hear you. This house if fully coated and soundproof. or else we cant do the bachioooo here"Urghhhhh why are they so annoying. I hate to argue more and I just want to continue eating my fries.

"Fine, I plan to pretend I cannot speak english so that I dont have to communicate with anyone. I never plan to take a job in London. My group is having two week break and suddenly my ceo told me I should do this job instead. So i thought I just came here, ignore everyone, not even say hi, finish the job quickly chop, chop, chop and back in Korea in no time" I can see a frown in each of their faces. yeah, that is the most childish reason but I was not in a good shape last time and I dont want any english people ruining my life even more.

"Thats weird and stupid, if you want to finish you matter quickly wouldnt be better if you speak english. At least there are less barrier there. Less problem then"

"yeahh stupid bimbo" The were agreeing on each other and discussing how stupid I am in front of me.

"More like a moron"

" I think, she's a pig" I cant believe it. They are taking turn insulting me, so i take my fries. I made sure they were coated with thick ketchup. These boys are still making fun of me, and in no time the fries in my hand flew and land on Louise nose. I laugh and screamed
"Food Fight!!!!!!!"

In no time burgers are flying, hashbrown stick on harry left cheek. Out of nowhere there is whipped cream on my hair. God's no where it come from. And in a shortime Harry was lying on carpet, I was sitting on top of him and gripping both of his wrist while his squirming to break free. At the same time Louise is creating a white beard on him using the cream. We are laughing like crazy, taking bunch of pictures. It is never ending until presence of another voice.

"I knew I shouldnt be nice and never bring pizza to this place. You guys are pig"

Omonaaaa, omaaa nunnaaaaa. It was ed sheeraannn.