06. Leaving

Jung Yein

I stopped pulling both my luggage and sit on one of it. I checked my watch, its 2pm. Supposed my flight at 5pm. This is my first plane trip without other member and manager. Im too nervous to handle everything on my own so I decided to arrive early.

This is my first solo flight trip after debut. Fans were not updated with my schedule so there is little chance they will be here. But still I took precaution. I dress to disguise, wearing my actual thick glassess, a worn beanie and baggy sweatshirt. I put on darker foundation, very thick eyeliner and dark red lipstick. I style my hair with two french braids.

Someones tap my shoulder making me jump a bit. Luckily it just a tourist looking for a bathroom. I tell her exactly the direction in English and when she leave I feel so relief.

I look at my watch again, and only 5 minutes passed. I suddenly became restless and impatient. I dont know if I can manage a schedule in London on my own.

"Starring a music video? Harry styles? And you are ok with it?" I become frenzy. Jung Yeop had always been careful with each schedule arranged for us. And he always think that we are not ready to be exposed to western industry yet.

" Not really. This could be a bad way to exposed Lovelyz but its not an opportunity to the group but to you"

I crossed my arm on my chest. Debuting into foreign industry require a complex equation. Any wrong decision can kill your career rightaway.

"It just a role in music video not an actual debut. If they wrote bad things about our music than you can just continue doing your music here. But if you misbehave and ruin your own image, than there is nothing I can do to help"

I rolled my eyes. He is putting me in a cage of lions and asking me to be a good girl which is ridiculous.

"You can by rejecting it. Their media will be more cutthroat than here. I could just breath and they will kill me by writing how I am the ugliest girl ever hired to feature in a music video". Jungyeop laugh by my exaggeration.

"I will reject it if you have other schedule. But you dont. I will reject it if it is a different task but acting in a mv is not hard for you, you even star in a drama before. There is no reason for me to reject it, so pack your bag. Your flight is tomorrow, and since this is a secret schedule, you are on your own without manager".

I feel out of my breath. How could he let me go to London on my own.

"What? How can I survive? Please let Hunseok oppa come. My english is not that good" Jungyeop chuckle which hurt me. He shook his head and look me in the eyes.

"Yein ah. Maybe its time to stop pretending not knowing English and start using it fluently. Besides Hunseok dont know English at all".

I look in the mirror and then to the pill in my hand. Its an axiety pill. Not my prescription, I stole it from Jisoo unnie.

Im in toilet right now. I dont know why but suddenly I become so panic, worried if someone recognise me by now. I hesitate wether I should swallow the pill or not.

"Whats in your hand?". I turn to the door. Stand there is someone who broke me.

"Junhoe..." There is so many emotion building up. I am so angry, shocked and sad.

"Where are you going. I checked with all broadcasting channel and all function in whole Korea but nothing connected" I shake my head. Of course he has power to checked on me.

"Where I am going has nothing to do with you. Leave me alone and stop giving me any message". I step forwad and curl my hand into fist. There is nothing he can do that can change my mind.

"Yein ah. I am your boyfriend. We never break up, and you cant just ignore me like that." I scoffed with his confession. No apology, and explaination and he just straightaway claim Im still his.

"I do not want to be your girlfriend anymore. You are a selfish and arrogant bastard. You almost ruin my career and my company and you dont even bother to apologive".

"YOU LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM!" Junhoe screamed which scares me. There is no other woman in here, and I am sure he did something to make sure no one getting in.

"Junhoe please do not do stupid thing and think carefully".

"I AM NOT AN IDIOT. YOU ARE..YOU ARE LEAVING ME FOR NO REASON!".

Junhoe did it again. He become lunatic without reason. My mind start to think fast and went straight into one of the toilet, shut the door and locked it. Junhoe bang the door begging me to open it.

I tap my feet furiously. My mind racing and thinking a way to escape this mess.

I pick the water hose and open the tap. After few seconds I open the door and cause Junhoe to stumble a bit. I did not miss the perfect chance and direct the water hose toward his face.

"Stop it Yein, Stop!".Junhoe screamed but I am still not satisfied. I kicked his balls and cause him to fall on the floor.

I grabbed my luggage and quickly leave.

Maybe a trip to London is what I need right now. I need a break to calm myself and to detach from Junhoe. God know what Junhoe can do if I stayed longer.