15. Audition

Harry's song is in my mind over and over again. I can see he singing to my ear. I was dancing to it feeling it .........until I was disturbed by someone's hand who shaking me like there is no tomorrow. Shit I am actually dreaming about Harry.

I dont have enough sleep for two nights so I really hated whoever dare to shake me from my dreams. He or she is getting wild and really determine to wake me up which enrage me even more. I lift both of my leg and kick that person.

"Bloody hell, you are getting malicious young woman"

I force my eyes to open and instantly sit up when I see Richie with a very angry expression, clutching his tummy. Well thank god I aim higher.

"Go,shower.Dress beautiful. Im taking you to an audition" I cant really register what he is trying to say so he pulled a nice card and repeat it again very slowly.

"AU-DIIIIIIIIII-TIOOOOOOOON"

"what?"

"AU-DIIIIIIIIII-TIOOOOOOOON"

"what?"

"AU-DIIIIIIIIII-TIOOOOOOOON"

Did I tell you that I am not that smart. Thats why I hit the stage not the books.

"AUDITION! AUDITION! AUDITIOOOOOOOOON. Why do you have to be a stupid illiterate girl?"

Okay, he definitely crossed the line. I know I am kind of stupid, my mother even know that better but no one can spit that to my face without getting at least a smack from me. I leave my bed and about to grab his neck when suddenly someone hug me and pull me aside.

"You dont want to do that. He is indeed a pain in the ass but trust me it wont worth it" Great, Harry came to save his darling manager and I can hear that guy scoff while fixing his bowtie.

"Fine, but if you talk nasty at me again. I will smack your butt. I"ll smack so hard until your butt padding destroyed.!" His eyes widen, and gotcha.

" You speak, sooo you speak." I just glare at him, too mad to adress the whole I can actually speak in english issue.

"And how do you know I wear a padding. You dont happen to sneek at me while I'm changing." Harry is about to lough but getting serious when he realise Im about to explode again. He took my hand in his to comfort me.

"Hey, just relax. Forget about it, I'll pay you the bet anyway. and Richie...."
He turn his head toward Richie and continue

"......its obvious Yein doesnt want to be with you now, so you can let me handle her audition. And we always knew you are wearing padding. Well we thought it was silicon butt....." Richie is obviously angry and embarassed. He cut Harry saying and I can see his head about to explode. But who care, he is so annoying and I will do anything to kill him.

"I let you do this only because I cannot stand her as well. Make sure she dress well and colour her face." That bitch,did he just skin-shaming me.

"Hold on, I never agree to any audition. I dont even know what audition are you talking about."

"You are lucky your management told me that he is opened to any job suitable since your are on a "mini hiatus. So me being an amazing promoter had pull some string and earn you an audition for a musical movie. Its not really a big role, less than 10 scene but still your carrying my name. So dont you dare trying to skip." I never heard of this before. I was told that I only have one job. Literally one job, and I'll be back in Korea in no time.

"Your lying, I bet my company would not simply let me be in any movie. And they will never ever trust you." Richie scoff and further humiliated me.