10. Wicked drink

JUNG YEIN

I sit on the couch and keep on playing game with my handphone. Ocassionally I glare to people who make  eye contact with me.

I dont belong in this function and I dont want anyone near me. From far Richie throw a lot of frown to me or is it a disgusted look. I dont care what is in his mind.

He dare badmouthing me next to my ear. Right after seeing me and presented his awkward greeting,  he rightaway commented how tacky my outfit is and I look similar to cheap barbie made in China. I was so close to smack his head but luckily he excuse himself.

I ignore him through the night. He kept checking on me from time to time, running to me when I was about to forget his existence. He tried to introduce me to few people but I kept my poker face and refuse to move or speak. I pretend that I could not hear anything due to the loud music. God, I cannot believe how someone can be this annoying.

I was about to head upstairs and retire when suddenly someone grab my right arm.

"Hi, Im Louise." I awkwardly stare to the guy in front of me. Of course I knew who he is but I am not sure how to respond. Its not like I am still fangirling one direction. They use to be my favourite but now I kinda forget them.

"You know me right". The frown on his forehead showed that he is nervous and I decided to tease him a bit by shaking my head furiously.

"Whatttttt?? Urghhh, you are so annoying, come on." He pull my arm and drag me to outside to the pool area. We went to a gazebo where Harry already waiting.

"Sit!" I sit on the chair right away and realise the table in front is full of glasses filled with beer. There is knot in my stomach and I had a bad feeling

Louise hand me a glass and I took it right away. We both cheers our glass. In few seconds I gulp everything in one shot. I put down the glass and cheer happily.

"Wohoooooo". I smile to Louise and Harry. Their jaws hang low and it is obvious they are suprised by me.

"Okay, did not expect that at all". I keep on smiling. Yes, I do have high tolerance of alcohol, and if these boys are trying to make me drunk, they probably wont succed.

"Lets play a game." Harry suddenly intrude with smirk on his smile. I crooked a smile, but inside I'm feeling very nervous.

..............

With one shot I finish my fifth glass of beer and I am still perfectly fine.

We played 5 set of dart throwing and without doubt I loose every single set.
As usual loser needs to drink a glass of beer which is not really a problem for me.

"This is booooo....ring and our plan is not working". I smile at Louise which suprisingly smiling  genuinely back at me.

"You are an interesting girl. You seems so cool and cute too. If only you stayed here, we probably would hang out a lot".

He showed me his fist and I bumped with mine. I happily giggled and showed him a thumb up.

"So you guys are friend now, like seriously??".  Harry is about to piss off. I roll my my eyes. Seriously his behaviour is so irritating and childish

He kept glaring at me without saying anything. Even Louise is looking at me right now.

"Now that we are friend, we need to celebrate. Louise, will ya grab a wicked drink from bar. Say that it is Harry's specialty." Louise shake his head, obviously irritated by Harry's antic.

"Lets just stop this" Louise whined.

"Just go". Harry raised his voice but did not stop glaring at me.

"Alright, wait a while." Slowly Louise went to the bar. I look into Harry's eye and he smirk at me.

"My wicked drink is so wicked you wont able to feel anything"

...............

I woke up with a heavy head. My head ache so much I about to cry. I look around and thank god I am still in my room. I am still wearing my clothes from last night.

I try to remember what happen before I passed out, but my head hurt so badly. I can only remember Harry's voice cheering loudly next to my ear.

yeah thats it, that damn stupid guy. He spike the wicked drink. I groan loudly and rub my face. I just dont get it. What is he trying to do.

I grab my watch and it is only 5 in the morning. I guess the jetlagged beat the wicked drink. Well I have high tolerant to alcohol by the way. Recording starts in 4 hours and I cannot walk in there with this state. So, I remove all my clothing, wash my face and freshen up. I then change into my legging and singlet. I run to the gym and straightaway step on the threadmill. I need to be completely sobber and energetic today. If I want to leave that guy, I need to finished the job quickly. London is a great escape but Harry Styles is not!