07. First Meeting

HARRY STYLES

I lay on my back and watch youtube. We are suppose to start our rehearsal today but the Korean girl is a bit late. She is suppose to arrive London an hour ago.

I already learn a little bit of my solo part. Its a bit hard but of course I had my way to adjust it into a simpler move.

I suddenly sit up as I saw Richie came into the room, along with Chris, our dance teacher and a girl I did not recognise. She wear a hideous fashion and her messy braids are so ugly.

"Sorry for the delay. We were caught up by bad traffic". Richie smile and gesture the girl to move nearer to me. I look her closely and finally connect the dot.

"Is this her?". I asked Richie and then turn to the girl.

"You are Ye..Yein? Yein Right?". The girl frown and look around looking at each of us.

"Yein..neh". The girl answered with a shaky voice. I look at Richie and he wear that bizzare expression on his face. I realise that she did not quite understand English. Well, its easier that we can skip awkward conversion phase. But, man I never thought she will look like a sketchy gothic girl.

"So shall we see the coreograph that you need to learn?" Chris claps his hand as sign of excitement. I look at Yein, and she seems clueless. I shake my head and switch my attention to Chris. I dont want to waste my time thinking about her bussiness. Im suppose to ignore her.

After one and half minute the video end and Chris ask Yein wether she comfortable with the choreo but the girl looks so clueless and Chris had to repeat the video for a few times. Everytime the video end they tried to get respond for her but it was difficult due to communication breakdown.

Chris wanted to rewind the video again for Yein's sake but I can no longer watch it.

"I am bored already, can we just proceed". All eyes went to Yein including mine. But she just stood there emotionless.

"Well. Yein. Can. You. Try". Chris ask Yein and hopefully she understand.

JUNG YEIN

"Try, try?" All eyes in front of me noded. I am still frozen unsure what to do.

I dont want to show all these people that I know English. In fact no one in Korea knew how good I am. But it is even harder to pretend that I did not understand. I dont want to be drag into awkward conversation nor pull into crazy social activity. I just dont want to build any relationship with people here thats why I am pretending.

I used to live for a year in New York, and around that time I diligently learn English. I even planned to stay there and pursue my career in dancing there, but my plan crumble when my father died.

"Oh please just try, TRY!" Harry shouted and startled me. I guess I have been in my mind for quite a long time ignoring surrounding.

Harry looked me in my eyes which make my heart beats faster. I just realise i love staring at his eyes.

"Well.Yein.Can.You.Try?". Chris asked me again in a desperate way and I immediately switch my attention to Harry. He is already shaking his head furiously, upset by my behaviour. I nod and gesture my hand for a space to carry out the routine. Its not a complicated choreo and I already memorise most of it.

I have a try and fortunately I nailed the whole choreo. I look around and everyone frozed. It was a bit awkward and I just stood there not knowing how to react.

"Well you are good, so good. Right Harry". Chris clap his hand and smile at me. I look at Harry and again he stares deep into my eyes. There is something about the way he look at me that make me feel nervous.

"Yeah, she's good". I smile a bit after hearing answer from Harry. I dont know why but his compliment made me feel happy.

"If thats the case, I recommend for her to train on her own. She is tired and need rest. Harry, will you bring her to the mansion?". Im shocked upon hearing mansion. I never stayed in one before.

"Wait, why mansion?". I look back and forth between Harry and Richie

"Why not? The mansion belonged to our company. She came here on her own and it is dangerous to let her stay in hotel".

I cant believe that Harry will drive me to the mansion but somehow I anticipate to be with him

I pull both of my luggage into the mansion. Harry walk in front of me without offering any help which is so annoying. Even during the whole ride he did not help me to be comfortable at all. He did not turn on the radio and he just drive with a fierce expression. I have a feeling he did not like me. I keep on following him even after we enter the mansion.

"This is the mansion". Harry suddenly speak. I fasten my pace to hear clearly.

"You can use everything in here, kitchen, pool, gym, the field behind and any space in the house" Harry keep on talking without even looking at me. He keep on walking to the basement and I keep on following him.

He suddenly stop without warning, causing me to bump into his back. He turn around.

Our face is so close and I can feel my heart thumping very loud.

"You can use everything. But..." Harry whispered making me shudder. He step forward closer and whisper to my ear.

"You cannot enter this room"

After saying that he just leave. I stood there frozen. His voice linger in my ear and I can still smell his cologne. I put my hand on my chest trying to calm my heart, but it is not working.

I think tonight, I will have a very long night in this big mansion.