05. Casting

JUNG YEIN

I play with my cake. Salted caramel cheesecake with beeries and nuts. Not really my favaourite but an image of me with cute sundress, simple sandal, few shopping bags from luxury store, a cup of caramel machiato, eating cake outside of french bakery will be perfect for my fans.

I know there are already few fans who silently took my pictures which mean my job is done today. I successfully update the world that I am enjoying my two week pass.

I called my manager to fetch me and while waiting I kept on thinking about the note from my ex. Yes, he done it again. I dont know how he knew my wherebout nor plans but he managed to ask the cashier at this bakery to pass me the note to meet up.

I change my phone so that we will lost contact. But like before he has his way and I am afraid this time around I will fall for him again.

I saw my manager coming with a van. I quickly grab all my paper bag and hurrily went inside the van. Minutes after making myself comfortable my manager Hunseok said something.

"You know that my twin daughters love you and obsessed with you. They want to be like all of you when they grow up". I startled, did not expect he will talk about his daughters.

"Dont do anything stupid that can ruin your career. If anything happen I will be extremely hurt but still I will be ok. But I dont know how my girls will feel if anything happens. You are the dreams of thousands little girl, do not crush that". I was stunned by Hunseok speech. He is a very funny guy, but take a really good care of us. This is the first time I feel him emotional.

"You know i would never dare to dissapoint my fans". I pledge to him but he did not convinced at all.

"So dont meet him. He is toxic and you can loose everything because of him. Think of what your fan and family will feel if you ruin it". I shocked by his warning.

"How do you know?".

"I know, I know everything and I suppose to stop it from beginning. But I believed in you, and still I believe in you".

HARRY STYLES

"Are you sure this is fun. Its kinda awkward for me". Ed asked me, warry as he is the outliers here. I ignore his comment because It does awkward to have him in our meeting.

We are suppose to cast the female lead today. I tricked Ed to come along. I hope the presence of musically genius 'The Ed Sheeran' will make my management behave and hesitate from throwing any stupid ideas for my album.

They of course hate the idea but remain quite. They are winning anyway since Im agree to go with the plan. There is no use to argue more.

"So lets start now". Rowena, our creative director starts our meeting

All of us focus at the big screen in front. Rowena continues her speech.

"So we will have a look few female artists from korea to be feature in Harry new music videos. They are all very popular, have an attractive look and vibrant energy. Just what needed in Harry new concept"

"So the first one is Sinbi from group Gfriend. She is the one with black hair and no fringe. Very funny and excellent dancer".

We watch their music video for a while and I already annoyed.

"Well who the hell asked them to dance like world is ending. Its a simple song with a cliche beats, dancing heavily just will make them look so try hard." My rude comment shocked everyone. Even Ed is confuse and not sure how to react.

"But...." Rowena tried to coax but I did not bother

"Next!"Rowena took a deep breath and moving on

Next video is about a group singing rookie with the worst pronounciation ever. They look like a doll and it creeps me out.

"Did they knew the existence of letter R, whats with Lookie Lookie stupid lookie. Go back to kindie will ya"Ed laugh while nodding. Its cool to know someone agreed.

"That just how korean pronounce it..."again Rowena tried to coax me but I did not give in.

"I dont care. Call them when they finally knew how to write RRRRRRR". I exaggerate the R and Ed try not to laugh

"Pronounce". Softly, Ed corrected me.

"Yeah, pronounce, see, whatever, just dont call them ever. They look like Annabelle." Every member of the board gave confuse look while Ed already laughing.

"What, Im scared of Annabelle".

"Harry be serious". Rowena is getting impatient with me.

"NEXT!" I raised my voice. Tried to fasten the situation.

"The third one is from group called twice..."

"What, TWICE?" That was the most irrelevant name I ever heard.

"Yup it....." I cut in.

"Its no even freaking noun. You cannot be named twice". I tried not to laugh because it sound like a pun but Ed beat me and he already crying and laughing.

"Yeah of course we were named only once". Richie agree without realising he picked my side.

"Right, you agree with me". Richie startled making while everyone else tried to contain their laugh except Rowena.

"Well its tough to against that. No one were named more than once". Everyone finally laughing and I eventually shook my head. I dont want to continue with this meeting. Its getting strainous.

"This is bullshit, if you want a korean, you can have it but I will choose it my way".

"Harry lets just continue watching the videos and we will discuss together". Rowena again coaxed me.

"Nope, lets do it my way. Hey Ed, 1 to 26, pick a number".

"Ermmm 10". I raise a thumb up, thanking him for cooperating.

"Good, Richie tell me the the tenth letter in A to Z".

"Well its J". Richie answered.

"Rowena! I need you to search all female korean artis with initial J"

"Harry, how will I found out..." Rowena refuted but I dont want to hear anything from her.

"Just fucking google it Rowena. Oiy Richie, from zero to ten give me a number." I turn to Richie.

"Zero".

"Alright, give me another one".

"Four."

"Rowena do you have it." Rowena still busy with her tab, hopefully she will find one.

"Yeah apparently there is tumblr of kpop fan who listed artis according to their initials. I can use this right?" Well that sounds good enough for me.

"Yeah, that will do. Tell me who at number 4"

"It Jung Yein from lovelyz". Bingo, we found the lucky star. Hope she is a beauty.

"Well she is the lucky winner. Call her and make her agree. I do not want to work with other korean". I pack my thing and signal Ed to get along. I want to leave now.

"But Harry I havent analyse this group. You might hate it. Its lovely with freaking z at the end". I chuckle to that and perform a seal clap. What is done is done baby.

"Well it sound lovely for me. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!"