12. Secret room

JUNG YEIN

I lay on my bed while formulating revenge. After filming ended, I went straight to the mansion and have a long rest. I told Naomi to have an early leave without preparing anything. I dont have any apetite to eat now, I only thinking of revenge.

I leave my bed and creep to secret room. Without Naomi I am pretty sure I am alone, but there is no harm with extra precaution right?

I slowly opened the secret room, feeling extra nervous. I have no expectation what will be in the room but surely it will make Harry upset, which is my top priority right now. I switch on the lamp. I have a look but there is nothing in the room, a blank room with nothing. Not even a dirt. I switch off the lamp and switch it on again. Weird, it just an empty room. I keep on repeating the same act, still processing.

"BOOOO!"
A loud scream startled me and involuntarily, I started to kick whoever behind me which turn out to be my least favourite person in the world.

"Stop it, jezz. Cool down, I am not trying to do anything. Your maniac"

"No I'm not. You're the one who trying to upset me." Harry laugh non-stop which make him look cute, a bit.

"I'm sorry okay. It just your reaction is so funny, nothing will come out from the room. It's always empty. "I frown, so what with the threat then?

"It just a joke. We tried to scare Ritchie last time and he bought it. Ever since that it's become a tradition"

"Well, that's...... genius" seriously, Im not sure what to respond. It's not really that funny so I just stare at him with no expression.

"Look I am really sorry for trying to sabotage you but hey, what you done is brilliant. No one can came out a better dance than you did. But you are still at wrong for pretending to be stupid in english"

"Whatever, you owe me big time" I rolled my eyes

"Okay, I will make it up" He is so confident but Im still sceptical. He tried to murder me but right now I feel like its the best thing to mend things between us

........................................................................

Harry effort to make it up to me is really unimpressive. He wanted to bring me to this one expensive restaurant but we were dismissed due to my inappropriate dress code. He tried to beg and even bribe with a signature but nothing changed which bruised his ego a little bit. He later suggested me to go to the hottest club in London where there are lots of famous artist, but after the whole wicked drink incident, I swear I will not go to a place serving alcohol with him. He is now rambling about another huge party by whoever star or celebrity I don't really interested.

"Harry, you almost kill me in the toilet this morning. And now you are starving me to death. Can we just eat something and I swear I will forgive you." I am getting annoyed and my stomach has been growling for multiple time already

"Okay, I know this nice place. But it will need reservation first but I think I will manage, so hang on ya" He started to dial someone but I took his hand forbidding him doing so.

"Harry, can we just go to drive thru and eat somewhere quiet. I'm not into public places at the moment." Harry look at me with a disbelief look and I glare at him insisting I am serious and not in the mood for further argument.

"What, there probably paps everywhere" Harry chuckles, amuse by my statement.

"I don't know what happen in your world, but in here paps is not that bad. Well, there probably lack of skill to mess with someone like me." His arrogant is beyong tolerance. He should know not to mess with a starving lady.

"Urghhhh, Im sticking with drive thru" Im getting more annoyed and more hungry.

"Well then I have a special place for us to eat" I laugh at his confident, giving in. I haven't eat since morning so he better make it right this time.

We went to nearby drive thru and I ordered a double beef burger, large fries, 3 pieces of chicken, 2 hashbrown, and a large coke. Harry ordered a chicken burger, 2 large fries and a regular coke.

"So are you always a big eater?"

"Well I always love eating. But now I am in a girl group we have to strictly watch our diet. I never had fast food ever since I preparing to debut". It's normal to starve for Korean girl group since the market there more favour towards skinny girl and I have no problem with it but suddenly, in current situation it sounds so absurd discussing about it with foreign people.

"Well that's crazy, you have to have burger at least once in a week. They are heaven"

"Yeah and pizza, hot dog, ramen, nachos. Wow there are so many thing I craved right now." Im salivating right now, if only I could have all.
"You haven't had that since debut?" I shook my head. There is so many thing I wish I can eat, but I cant.

"So what are you eating all this while?"

"Lots of leaf and beans. If we are lucky sometime we were given by producer fried chicken after performing , but we always manage only to have one bite before our manage seized it."

"One bite is mean. Whoever doing that to your group will cursed to look ugly for the rest of their life. They will have enormous belly and their body so large it stink all the time." I immediately think of my manager hunseok.

"How do you know my manager is fat?"

"I always know honey." He winked and pass me all the food. I immediately grab the hash brown, put it in my mouth and it taste heaven

"Damn, you are really starving are you?" I nod my head and already reaching my second for hash brown.

"Well, what I did to you is pretty mean right?" I stop eating and turn to him, right when he also looking in my eyes. He so gorgeous which distracting me a lot. I quickly look down to my food trying to calm him.

"Well, you were mean. But, you are having a big issue, with the whole new image and concept. I know how it feels to do something that wasn't really you. Every time we came out with a single, it was never upon every member agreement. After a while you are getting used to it but sometime you just thinking is this really the thing that I want to do? Getting maniac is acceptable" I try to cool down by teasing him.

"Hey, I am not maniac you are" We laugh to each other before silence came. I can feel there is weird feeling around us. Having a deep conversation is not what we expected.

"So, where are we going?" Harry grinned while keeping his attention to the road.

"Have you ever feel like leaving your label and work on your music in your own studio?"