Jocking around

David's POV

It was the second day in Simon's house. I woke up with my child curled up by my side, hugging my arm. I smiled, I was sure now, no one will take my son away from me anymore.

I thought about Simon. I was really confused. In one side I was exited, nervous, hopeful. But what about Lauren? He was straight, wasn't he?
But what about yesterday? What he had said at the hospital meant something, as well at the night when he brought Albert to me, and when he said "home".

My thoughts were interrupted with my son stirring up.

D: Morning sleepy head.

He didn't answer, he looked at me confused, but then he hugged my neck and gave me a kiss in the cheek. His smile just made my day.

D: How about we get up, get dressed and make breakfast for the four of us.
Alf: yeah!

He went upstairs to change and I changed as well, he came down with one white shirt and blue shorts, i just put light brown shorts and blue sport.

We went to the kitchen and made sandwiches. I prepared coffee for Simon and I and chocolate milkshake for the kids.

Alf: should we go and wake them up?
E: David?

The sleepy voice of Eric made us turn around, Alfred started to laugh at Eric's ruffled hair, which made Eric angry and push Alfred to the wall.

E: DON'T LAUGH AT ME!
D: Ey ey ey Eric, calm down.

I went to him and softly graved him by his shoulder.

D: Violence doesn't solve anything. Look at me, my face and arm. See? Someone could get hurt.

His face went from angry to sad.

E: I'm sorry Alfred. Sorry David.
D: It's ok, Alfred are you hurt?
Alf: No I'm fine. Sorry for laughing at you Eric.
D: See? All friends again. Now, Eric are you hungry?
E: Yea.
D: Your father still sleeping, I'm sure.
E: Yes

He laughed.

D: Come on, lets wake him up.

The three of us walked upstairs, open silently the door of Simon's bedroom. Eric jumped on the bed.

E: Daddy! Wake up!
S: Mmmh
E: Come on! David made breakfast, look they are here!
S: Nakzmcofnwicjm mmn go to sleep again Eric.
Alf: Simoon!

Eric took Alfreds hand motion him to jump on the bed as well.

E: DAAAAAD
Alf: SIMOOON

I laughed.

He covered his head with his pillow, pretending he was asleep.

Alf: We're hungry! Wake up.
E: Help us!

He took my hand and drag me to the bed, I carefully jumped on the bed.

D: I think he needs a little bit of weight on his back.

Immediately Eric jumped on Simon's back, followed by Alfred.

The kids laughed. But he didn't move. I laid on the bed on my stomach next to Simon, Alfred on the other side and Eric stayed on his back.

D: Simon!
Alf: Simon!
E: Dad!
D: Simon!
Alf: Simon!
E: Dad!
D: Simon!
Alf: Simon!
E: Dad!
D: SimonSimonSimonSimon
Alf: SimonSimonSimonSimon
E: DadDadDadDadDad
D: SIMOOOOON
Alf: SIMOOOOON
E: DAAAAAAD.
S: FINE!