Yells

Simon's POV

I woke up with the light of the sun hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes and I see the white roof, I turn to my right to see David sleeping soundly against my shoulder. Slowly I hugged him, trying not to wake him up, and pulled him closer to me.

He started to stir up and snuggled further into my neck, I smelled his hair and smiled... I was so happy. Just having him here in my arms made everything better.

He sighed and I felt little kisses in my neck up to my jawline, I turned my head and gave him a kiss on his lips.

S: Good morning.
D: Morning.

We both smiled.

D: Do you realise that we made love yesterday?
S: Yes... why?
D: Well... we are officially in a gay relationship

I laughed.

S: Yes we are.

I kiss him again. We stayed like that for some time until we decided to start the day.

We had a quick shower and as he was already dressed I was about to shave until his head popped inside my bathroom.

D: What are you doing?
S: I'm gonna shave my face.
D: DON't!
S:... Why?
D: You look so fucking cute and handsome with that beard.

He said as he came to me and gave a kiss on the side of my neck, I chuckled... and left the beard.

After a quick breakfast we went to pick up the kids with Julie.

We got down from my car and stood at the door, David ran the door bell and while we were waiting I couldn't contain myself and reached out for his butt, I gave it little squeeze making him jump and giggle.

D: What on earth?!
S: Can't help it.

I reached again but he slapped my hand away, we both chuckle just then the door opened and Julie watched us with a half smile.

J: Finally! Guys! Look who's here!!

She let us in and closed the door behind her. We heard footsteps run down the stairs... I got a little bit scared. The four children appeared and the run towards David.

Alf: DAD!
Ed: UNCLE DAVE!
F: YAY
Er: Daddy David!

I froze. As well David while the kids hugged his legs.

I looked at Julie and she had a smile on her face.

J: He spent all night talking about how now Alfred was going to be his new brother so that made Freddie and Eddie his new cousins and my husband and I his new uncles. Right Eric?
Er: YEA!!

I looked horrified at David but he looked calmly at his sister. It seemed that they could talk by just one glance because she just nodded. And putted an arm around my waist.

J: That makes us brother and sister, right?
S: Amm.
J: 'ts ok. No one else has to know. Just take care of my little brother.
S: Yeah. Fine.

I could not believe this. It was a good thing though, but it was happening really fast.

S: And for me? There are no hugs for me?

I opened my arms and Alfred and Eric collided with my legs.

J: Now kids, go to play so the gentlemen here and I can talk.