The People Around Me

Simon's POV

I woke up with the sound of giggling, I opened my eyes slowly and watched my sons peeking at our bedrooms door. I pretended to be asleep.

I looked in front of me and there was my lover... husband. His lips containing a smirk. He was awake as well, and I loved waking up like this.

We felt our kids crawled on top of us but before they could scare us, David roared and took both boys in his arms, pulling them against the bed, between us.

Alf: Nooo! It's not fair.
E: Not fair!
S: Well you'll have to be extra careful next time.
D: So what are we going to do today guys?
E: Tell them Alf! Tell them!
S: Tell us what?
Alf: I was wondering if we could go to the movies.
S: You'll have to convince us.
D: Yeah, nothing in life is that easy.

Alfred has lost his fear on me, it took a little while but he did. Now my heart swell every time that Alfred called me "Papa Simon" or "Daddy Simon", and every time Eric called my husband "Papa Dave" or "Daddy Dave".

My husband. I am a man of 58 years old calling "husband" to another man of 46 years old. And feeling butterflies every single time I say it.

Today it was two months after our wedding. It was beautiful, just the two of us and some friends and family, it was a secret ceremony, no press, no gossip, nothing.

Alfred crawled on top of me giving me a kiss in the cheek.

Alf: Please papa!
E: Pretty please!
...
S: All right, all right. But ask Dave.

They repeated the same action, but Eric crawled on top of David... and they got the same answer.

S: Now go and get ready!

The kids jumped out of the bed and went running to their bedrooms.

David's POV

Once the kids were out I turned to look at Simon. Feeling butterflies thinking that... he was mine. Only mine.

He smiled at me and putted me closer to him. We hugged and then, he kissed me. He kissed me in the way he knew. Soft and tender and full of... I don't know what.

I deepened the kiss entwining our legs and pressing our body's together.

I started to feel a slight bulge inside my boxers and I could feel his inside his boxers. He humped against me, making me moan. We both smile in the middle of the kiss and the we broke it.

D: And good morning to you, my beloved husband.

He chuckled.

S: I still can't believe I'm married. And to a man, for that matter!
D: I know! I can't believe it either.
S: Yet here we are, David... my husband, David Cowell Williams.

He caressed my cheek in the last sentence and I leaned into the touch, giving a kiss to the inside of his palm.

We stayed entwined like that for a couple of minutes. Just kissing and hugging.

S: David.
D: Yes?
S: I love you.
D: I love you too.
S: I mean it... I love you far too much.

I looked at him and in his eyes there was a look that still makes me weak.

I leaned in and kissed him again, but this time deeply, I pushed him and crawled on top of him, not once leaving the kiss or the hug.