seventeen

Once we finished our supper, I hopped in the shower before Kade would use up all the hot water, and went straight to bed. I was exhausted.
For a long time, I lay in bed trying to sleep, but my eyes just won't seem to shut. You would've thought it was because of the loud rap/hip-hop/exercise music Kade was playing, but it felt like it was something else.

Nevertheless, I decided I'd get a glass of water from the fridge to wash away my thoughts and buy me a good night's sleep.
As quietly as I could, I opened the door of the room, crept into the hall and in te livingroom where the fridge (for some reason) was kept. Gently, I pulled on the fridge door and poured mysef some water from the pitcher. Just as I sipped it, I nearly jumped from a voice behind me.

"White bunny pajamas look cute on you."

Shocked and annoyed in a deadly mixture played my expression as I turned around to find Kade, smirking to himself. "This week with you will be fun."

I opened my mouth to scream at him, when he quickly pressed his index finger firmly against my lips and shushed me. "Shhhhhh, don't want to wake anyone up, now do we?"

I spread my lips apart and let my teeth sink hard into his finger. He pulled back and grasped it in pain, biting his lip to keep from yelling.

"Don't touch me, ever again." I snapped, shutting the door of the fridge and returning to the guest room with my glass of water.

He simply chuckled.

"I make no promises."