chapter 2

“Kylie! Wake up”

Shouted mom alarm from downstairs. To which I did wake up and stretched my arms followed by a long yawn. Suddenly recalling the weird dream I had last night. It felt so real though. I sat on my bed and tried to remember the details.

It was a guy who was standing near the fountain and was staring at me. And with a blink of an eye he just disappeared.

Who was he?”

“Why did I dream something like that?”

So many questions popping to my head.

“Kylie! Are you up?” I heard mom scream from down again, which brought me back to the real world. I just brushed off the thought and got off bed, grabbed my clothes and started to get myself ready.

I wore a simple white T and black ripped jeans. I took a last look in the mirror, adoring my simple taste in fashion and went down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom was making pancakes.

“Ugh I forgot my phone” I said frustrated when I didn’t feel my phone in my pockets and rushed back up because I’m already late.

When I opened the door to my room, what I saw took me by surprise. Someone was standing near the window which was at the end of my room. He turned around to the sound of the door and looked back at me. It was the same hot guy I saw in my dream. He was looking even hotter with the sun hitting on his face. He looked like some angel if I am to exaggerate.

And suddenly he disappeared. He was there looking back at me and the next second he wasn’t. I couldn’t get my mind straight on to what I just witnessed. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Who is he?”

“How did he do that?”

I just stood there shocked with an empty mind.