<Chapter 4>

You walked into your room to get something to wear for the mall. Then it hit you. You didn't really have any clothes with you. They were all back at that place.

There was no way you were going back there just for a t-shirt.

You walk back out into the living room where Mark was still sitting.

"Hey, uh, Mark?" You asked. He turned around and looked at you.

"I don't exactly have any clothes..." You mumbled.

"Oh! Right, um." You looked at the floor.

"Here follow me." Mark stood up and dragged you into his bedroom.

You sat on his bed while he looked through his closet for something you could wear.

"Here, try this." He handed you a black t-shirt with a pixelated M on it with a pink mustache.

"Cool!" You said as you walked out and put the shirt on.

You met Mark back in the hallway and started to get your shoes on.

"Where did you get this shirt anyway?" You asked.

"Oh it's actually Markiplier merchandise." He said as he grabbed his keys and headed towards the door.

"Markiplier?" You asked.

"It's the name of my YouTube channel." He said as you both walked out the door.

"Oh cool! Your a YouTuber! How many subscribers do you have?" You asked.

"About Sixteen million." Your eyes widened.

"Woah." You said as you got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got to the mall and started to look around for something to eat.

"Do you see anything?" Mark asked as you both continued to walk around the food court.

After agreeing on a place you both sat down and ate your lunch.

"Hey you're Markiplier!" Some girl screamed.

"That's me!" Mark said as he stood up and walked over to the two girls.

They took a few pictures before they looked up at you.

"Is that your girlfriend?" They asked. You looked down and blushed.

"Oh, uh, no, she's new to the area just showing her around." He stuttered.

They said their good byes before Mark sat back next to you.

"Sorry about that." He said as he finished eating.

"It's fine." You both finished and got up to look around the mall.

You were looking mostly at clothes since you kinda needed those at the moment. You picked out about five shirts and a few pairs of jeans and headed to check out.

Mark met you outside the store. He was patiently waiting while playing on his phone.

He looked up and saw you and headed your way. You continued to walk around the mall looking in every store you were interested in.

You two got bored after awhile so Mark grabbed your hand and started to run dragging you behind him.

"Wait what are you doing?!" You asked. He just laughed. You continued to run through the crowds of people until he got outside.

"Mark slow down!" He ran you to the car and threw your bags inside.

"Hurry!" You jumped in the car confused of why he was in such a rush.

"Why are you in such a rush?" You asked as you let out a small laugh.

"No reason." You gave him a confused look and he just chuckled.

"You're so weird." You lightly punched his arm and buckled your seat belt.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked as he started the car.

"Let's just go home. Don't you have videos to record or something?" You leaned your head against the window tired from all the running.

"Yeah, that's true." He pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive home.