<Chapter 11>

"Hello Mark..." Jackson mumbled. Mark turned around and his eyes widened.

"Oh, Jackson...its you..." Marks eyes narrowed. Jackson tightened his grip on Marks shoulder.

"Long time no see..." Jackson gave Mark an evil smile and started dragging him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard your name being called so you slowly opened your eyes. You were still laying in the dark alley.

"Y/N!?!" The voice called. You looked around trying to find the source of the voice.

You saw a shadowy figure run across the entrance of the alley before they stopped and started sprinting towards you.

"Y/N!?" The figure bent down beside you. You couldn't quite make out his face but as soon as that figure touched you, you knew exactly who it was.

"M-Mark?" You stuttered. He sighed and helped you sit up against the wall.

Your vision slowly started to come back to normal and saw tears running down his face.

"I-I thought they t-took you. I th-thought you were d-dead..." You put your hand on his shoulder and told him you were alright.

His breaths were quick and shaky. He brushed some of your hair out of your face and completely broke down when he saw a cut in the side of your arm.

You closed your eyes for a few seconds trying to block out the pain.

When you opened your eyes, everything seemed to be in slow motion. The few cars that passed the entrance of the alley. The clouds moving over the night sky.

And most of all, the tears streaming down Marks face. He looked completely broken. He held his head down as he cried.

You pushed him so he would sit up. He looked at you with glassy eyes. You grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to you.

You pulled him into a tight hug as if you were trying to keep him from breaking anymore.

Now you know how he always felt. All the times he held you while you cried. You felt helpless. Like there was nothing you could do but hug him.

He helped you up after he calmed down. You had a small limp so he supported most of your weight.

After you were about halfway home Mark decided it would be quicker is he carried you. So he slipped an arm under your legs and supported you by holding up your back.

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he carries you the rest of the way home.

When you got inside he placed you down and wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed your forehead and held you as close as possible.

You rested your head against his chest as Mark started to sway with you in his arms. You sighed.

He kissed your forehead again and moved his hands down so he could hold your hands. You looked up and rested your forehead against his.

After a few minutes, he pulled back and lead you into your bedroom. You checked the clock and it was 12am.

"Mark?" You asked.

"Hmm?" He looked towards you while helping you into bed.

"How long were you looking for me?" You looked down.

"Hours." He said simply. He kissed your cheek and left you in your room to sleep. You closed your eyes and slowly started to drift off.