<Chapter 12>

You jumped awake at about 4am. It was super dark in your room besides the small light from the moon slipping through your window.

You let out a Yelp as you sat up in bed and looked around. You were breathing heavily as you remembered your nightmare.

It was about Jackson. He was after you and you couldn't escape him no matter how hard you tried. He had Mark too. Mark was tied up in a corner with blood running down his arms.

Mark was crying and yelling at Jackson because he was trying to hurt you. Jackson soon had enough of it and shot Mark in the chest making you scream and jump awake.

Tears were pouring down your face as you sobbed. You jumped up out of bed and ran as fast as you could into the hallway.

You opened the doors in the hallway until you found Marks room and you ran in.

Mark slowly sat up in bed and reached for his glasses on the bedside table. Once he realized you were crying, he swung his legs over the side of the bed and turned the light on.

"What happened?" He asked. His face was filled with concern.

You shook your head as he grabbed your hands and pulled you next to him.

He wrapped his arms around you and he gently rubbed your back. You cried into his shoulder and hugged him tightly.

"What happened sweetheart?" You looked up at him and tried to explain your dream but you just couldn't. You bursted into tears again and held him tighter.

"Ok, shhhh, it's alright, your ok..." He sat back against the head board and brought you with him.

You snuggled into his side and tried to calm yourself down.

Mark rubbed your back and pulled a soft blanket over your shoulders.

You eventually stopped crying and started slowly drifting off with Mark doing the same beside you.

Before you knew it, you both were out like a light as you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~

When you woke up, you were facing a window with and arm draped over your waist.

You slightly turned your body and saw Mark peacefully asleep beside you. You smiled and turned over so you were facing him.

He stirred and opened his eyes. He grinned and pulled you close to him.

He sighed and pulled back to look at you. He wiped some of the hair out of your face and kissed your forehead.

"Morning." He said. You smiled and turned on your back.

Marks hand found yours under the sheets and held onto it.

"Y/n?" Mark asked. You turned to look at him.

"What happened last night?" You looked back up at the ceiling and sighed.

"It was just a nightmare.... I wouldn't worry about it Mark." You scooted closer to him and rested your head on his shoulder and he let go of your hand so he could wrap his arms around you.