<Chapter 19>

As you ran out the door Mark called your name pleading for you to stop. He ran to the door and watched you run away. He couldn't think. He just dropped to the floor and cried. He loved you. Even if he never said anything about it, he loved you with all his heart. You were his entire world and he somehow let you slip away.

He didn't want to admit that you were gone. He wanted to think you were still in bed but his heart knew the truth.

He stood up and closed the door. He knew you weren't gonna come back anytime soon.

He sighed, defeated and slid down the door. He sat there with four words repeating in his mind for hours.

"What have I done!?"

You on the other hand, Sat under that tree for hours. You didn't have any where to go so you just, sat there.

It was still pretty early in the morning. You just decided to walk to a nearby coffee shop.

Once you got there, to your luck there were no empty seats. Great. Your gonna have to sit with someone.

You walked over and ordered your favorite drink and started to look around to someone that looked friendly.

'Maybe I'll just take it to go...' You suddenly lost all of the confidence you had before when you had someone by your side.

You wanted to go back. You did. You just couldn't bring your self to do it. It was a never ending battle between your heart and mind. One nagging you to go back and jump into Mark's arms and the other telling you to stay put.

You weren't going to lie, you hated to be by yourself. You always wanted someone to bounce your thoughts off of. Someone to care for you. You just wanted to be loved...

You knew Mark loved you. He wouldn't treat you the way he does without loving you.

Nope. You've made of your mind. Your gonna go back.

You sat on a bench in front of the coffee shop and took a sip of your drink.

You bent over and rested your elbows on your knees and put you head in your hands.

You sighed and got up. You just started to walk in the direction towards Mark's house. Or, your house. A place you called home, there, that's it.

You made it to he front door and just stopped. You gently knocked. You have been gone for a few hours.

No answer.

You knocked again and called Mark's name once more.

Again, no answer.