<Chapter 13>

You eventually decided to get out of bed with Mark. He ruffled your hair as you sat up.

You smiled and pulled him in for a hug and rested your head on his shoulder.

He drew small circles on your back before letting go and helping you out of bed.

He held your hand and guided you to the kitchen where you sat on the counter. He made you a glass of water and helped you down leading you to the living room.

You sat down on the couch and rested your head against the arm rest as you felt a very soft blanket being draped across you.

"Thanks, Mark." You mumbled. He nodded and went to his room to freshen up.

You stayed on the couch and flipped on the tv to watch your favorite show. You snuggled up underneath the blanket and sipped at your water.

Mark walked out of his room a few minutes later and began to head off to his recording room.

He walked over to you first and kissed you on the top of your head before walking in his room to record.

You smiled as you heard his intro. He was probably going to be recording for awhile so you got comfy and watched tv.

You heard Marks screams through the walls as you laughed at your show. You took another sip of water when your head started pounding. You dropped the glass causing it to shatter on the floor as you grabbed your head in pain.

The longer the headache lasted, the worse it got. Mark came walking out of his recording room to see if you were ok.

"(Y/N)?" Mark jogged over to you to see what was going on. You squeezed your eyes shut and held your head. Mark kneeled next to you trying to figure out what was wrong. After A Minute, he jumped up and ran to the kitchen grabbing a bunch of pain killers and running them over to you.

You took a sip of water to get the pain killers down and leaned your head back. Mark sat next to you and pulled you into his arms.

"What happened? Bad headache?" He asked. You nodded and pulled away from him to lay down.

Mark stayed by your side for a few minutes before he got up to clean on the glass.

"Sorry..." You mumbled.

"It's ok. Try to get some rest you need it." He leaned down and kissed the top of your head before throwing the glass away and going back to his recording room.

You listened to Mark and closed your eyes. You fell asleep to the sound of Mark's faint screams and your favorite show.