<Chapter 10>

You finished your lunch and talked for a while with the three of them.

When it was time to leave, it was around 3 in the afternoon. You and Mark said your goodbyes and left the little restaurant.

"Do you wanna go to the park or something? It's not that far." Mark asked.

"Sure why not?" You both started walking to the park. When you finally arrived, you sat on a bench just watching the people walk by.

Mark wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed the top of your head. You rested your head on his shoulders and sighed.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier." Mark mumbled.

"It's fine, Wade didn't know." After a few minutes you got up and started looking around the park with Mark.

"Wait, come on!" Mark grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards a playground.

"What?" You laughed as He pulled you up the stairs and stood you in front of a slide. He slowly reached his arm out to you and tapped your shoulder.

"Tag!" He yelled. He ran to the other side of the playground and waited for you to chase him.

"Oh your on!" You shouted and ran after him. You were finally catching up with him and decided to jump on his back.

Mark screamed and held you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He started walking out of the park.

~~~~~~~~~

When it was getting close to 5:30 you and Mark decided to go get some dinner.

You made your way through the dimly lit street hand in hand until you found a place to eat.

You sat at a table with Mark sitting across from you.

You ordered your food and waited. You turned your head to see Mark staring at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Nothing, your just b- never mind." Mark caught himself and turned away. He blushed causing you to smile.

The waiter brought out your food and you started eating. You were almost down with your meal when you got a phone call. When you pulled out your phone it said no caller id.

"Hello?" You answered the phone. You heard slight mumbles that you couldn't exactly hear.

Mark looked at you confused and mouthed the words who's that? You shook your head and said hello again.

"Do you mind if I go take this?" You asked. Mark shook his head and you stood up to go outside.

"Hello?" You asked for a third time and finally could hear the voice on the other line.

"Hello sweetheart..." Your heart started to beat rapidly. You held your head trying not to faint.

"Why don't you turn around darling?" This time the voice came from behind you as the line went dead.

You jumped and turned around to see the person that you hated the most. Jackson...

A hand slipped over your mouth just as you were about to scream. It was a girl who looked a few years older that you.

You tried to fight back but it wasn't doing anything.

That girl dragged you away into a dark alley. She sat you down and pinned your back against a wall.

She started slowly bring a rag up to your nose and you slowly started to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mark was sitting in the restaurant for quite sometime before he realized that you've been outside for awhile. He went to the counter and payed since you both were pretty much done. He stood up and walked outside to fine no one.

He started to panic. He looked around franticly trying to find you.

"Y/N?!" He started running around outside the restaurant.

The next thing he knew, there was a cold hand on his shoulder.

"Hello, Mark...."