Chapter Two

I was laying on my bed reading the book we were assigned in English when I get a text on my phone. After first I wanted to ignore it and get my work done but I was so tired of this book already. Eventually I gave in. I looked at it was a text from Scott. I gave him my number when we were walking home from school today.

One of Stiles friends is having a party tonight. Want to come?

Do you want me to get in a hell of a lot of trouble?

That wasn't a no. Come on please. It'll give you a chance to meet some new people in this town.

Ugh fine. I'll go.

Great! We'll be at your house in 10 minutes. We are walking.

Fun. See ya.

I have to hurry and change. I was wearing sweatpants and a big t-shirt. I don't think guys understand how long it takes girls to get ready. I pull out stuff from my closet and throw it on. I have just enough time to do my hair and makeup when I get a text.

Outside.

My moms working the night shift so I can just go out the front door. I'm hoping my mom stays at work late so I don't get yelled at tonight. I walk outside to see Stiles and Scott in somewhat dressy outfits.

"You look great," Stiles says

"Thanks, you too."

We walk for a little bit more when Stiles says something.

"What?"

"What? What do you mean what?" Scott says

"I mean what. And you know what."

"What what?"

"Okay, what?" I say

"That look you were giving me," Stiles says to Scott

"I didn't give a look," Scott says

"Oh there was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?" I ask

"The look that says that the last thing Scott feels like doing right now is going to a party," Stiles says looking at me

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to different high schools party."

"What? Would you- God one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight we're moving on."

"Okay, I feel like I'm interrupting some 'bro' time here," I tell them.

"Nah, you're fine," Stiles says.

"You're right," Scott says.

"What? That I'm interrupting 'bro' time?" I ask

"No. The other thing Stiles."

"That's right I'm right."

"Moving on."

"Oh my gosh I can't stand you guys anymore," I say and shake my head. We walk into the door and I'm sorta getting awkward all ready.

"Stiles! Hi," a blonde hair girls says.

"Hey. There's the birthday gir-"and all of a sudden this girls comes up and kisses Stiles right on the lips. Scott and I are completely shocked.

"So glad that you made it," she says

"I'm not," I mumble to Scott and he chuckles a little bit.

"'Me too," Stiles says.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine."

"Yes."

And now they're off and it's just Scott and I. Then of course Scott gets a call from Allison and leaves to go outside. I'm left alone at a party my friends invited me too and they aren't even with me anymore great. I stand near the stairs waiting for Scott to come back in. All of sudden Stiles runs up the stairs right past me.

"Hey! Stiles! Stiles!" I yell following him upstairs. He then goes into the bathroom and locks the door. I bang on the door to see if he will let me in, but I don't think he cares. "Stiles! Stiles come on. Listen, Scott left me and did you. Stiles open the door!" I yell and 'knock' on the door more. "Stiles! I'm just gonna leave then," I say and walk away back down the stairs. Great I have never felt more abandoned ever by my friends. And yet again Stiles runs past me and into the basement. This time I follow him down.

"Okay. Only got one. I figured, you know, if we needed more I could-" he says and stops and I stop next to him. "Heather?"

I walk over to a bottle of win that was hanging on the shelf and touch it.

I see broken glass. Blood. Cut feet. Wines everywhere. There's screaming, lots of it. And I feel a breeze.

Next thing I know I hear glass shader and look down and see I knocked the bottle over I was touching.

"Hey," Stiles says and puts his hand on my arm, "you okay?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Fine," I tell him but I can tell that he doesn't believe me.

"No, you're hurt," he said and grabbed my wrist looking at my arm. He's right. There's a big gash of where I'm guessing the glass cut me when it feel.

"I'll be okay."

"I'm taking you to the hospital right after this."

We continue looking around the basement together. Wondering where the hell Heather went. She couldn't have gone far. Why wasn't she in the basement? We turn the corner and her shoes are there, but she's not.