Chapter Twenty-Three

No one has found Stiles and it's been 48 hours. He's officially missing. I'm the only one home right now. Scott and Isaac are out looking anywhere and everywhere they can and Melissa is working a late shift. I'm sitting on my bed looking at pictures of Stiles and pictures of us together.

There's one of us messing around in school where I jumped on his back and we were laughing. Lydia took it when we didn't notice.

Another one where I took a selfie of him kissing my cheek.

One other picture, which was my favorite, was one of Stiles and I laughing at something he said. We both had big smiles on our faces. Lydia also took this one.

I'm disrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Ugh," I sigh and walk down the stairs. I open the door to see Lydia and Allison standing there.

"Alright, we have nail polish and six seasons of the bachelor on dvd," Allison says as she walks inside not even bothering to wait for me to invite them inside.

"What is this?" I ask as I close the door behind them.

"It's girls night," Lydia says with a big smile.

"I'll get the popcorn," I say and they laugh. Lydia goes into the living room to insert the bachelor while Allison is with me getting some drinks.

"Hey mind if I text my dad real quick from your phone? Mines dead," Allison asks before I could answer she already unlocks my phone to reveal all the pictures of Stiles I was looking at. "Bella," Allison said kindly and pulls me into a hug. I felt my eyes tear up.

"I just miss him so much," I manage to get out.

"I know, it'll be okay. He will be okay," She whispered to me

"I-I don't know how much longer I can do this," I tell her

She pulls out of the hug, "Bel, you are one of the strongest woman I have ever met. You will get through this. Everyone will, including Stiles. Okay?"

I nod my head, "Okay."

We finish getting every we need and we all sit down in the living room and start the show. It only took about 30 minuets for someone to mention Stiles again.

"Alright," Lydia begins, "Sorry to bring this up, but this is a very rare occasion it's just us girls. Have you and Stiles, you know, done it yet?"

"Lydia! No!" I say to her

"Geez, just wondering."

Allison and I look at each other and then both throw popcorn at her making all of us laugh. It was nice being with them. Almost felt as if all our problems were gone. Soon the three of us fell asleep.

***

I walk down the stairs with Scott to see Melissa in the kitchen. Allison and Lydia went home last night around midnight, and seeing as I was asleep on the couch Scott carried me up to my bedroom.

"Any news?" Scott asks his mom

"They're still looking for him. It's past the 48-hour mark, but I guess if anyone's gonna be missing for two days and show up just fine it's gonna be Stiles."

"And, uh, Isaac?" I ask her

"Maybe we should go to the hospital before school."

Scott and I nod

***

We get out of the elevator and see Allison sitting on a bench in the waiting area.

I gently tap her shoulder to wake her up, "Hey, you've been here all night?"