Chapter Three

Outfit^

Outfit^

*school the next morning*

I'm at my locker attempting to organize my stuff. I've sorta of been just throwing my books and stuff in there so I can figure and get used to where my classes are. I have a few pictures of me and my mom taped to my locker door inside but that's about it.

I turn around so I can head to my next class when I run into someone and drop everything I was holding. It was Stiles.

"Sorry," he says and bends down to help me pick it up. "Visions and the Supernatural," he read the title of the book I just checked out in the library. I wanted to know what it was that I kept feeling and seeing whenever I touched something or someone, I was curious. "Why are you reading this?" He asked and handed me my book.

"Um, just ya know just freshening my mind," I try to tell him convincingly.

"Bella, you're like the most smartest girl I've met in my entire life and I've know for a two days."

"What's up Stiles?" I asked trying to change the subject and it works.

"I just want to apologize for the party," he said and put his hands in his pocket. "I didn't mean to just leave you alone at a party where you knew no one."

"It's fine," I lie it's wasn't fine, but I'm probably just overreacting

"How's your arm?" He asks and I hold it out. I convinced him not to make me go to the hospital last night because I didn't want to get in trouble with my mom.

"Good as new. I've picked up a few things from my mom."

"Good, I'm glad you're okay," I smile and the bell rings indicating we need to go. "Sit with behind me in coaches class?"

"Sure."

We got to Coaches class and I take a seat behind Stiles as I told him I would and Scott sits next to him. Right before Coach starts talking Stiles turns around and smiles at me and turns back around.

"That stock market is based on two principles. What are they?"

Scott raises his hand and so do I.

"Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom. New girl you know the answer?"

"Uh, no, Coach. I know the answer," Scott says and he starts laughing. Scott and I exchange looks.

"Oh, you're serious."

"Yes. Risk and reward."

"Wow! I bet new girl told you that."

"Actually i didn't sir," I say

"Who are you?" Coach says sarcastically, "And what have you done to McCall? Don't answer that I like you better. I like you better." Scott smiles/laughs. "Does anybody have a quarter? A quarter."