Chapter Fourteen

This probably won't happen but if this chapter gets 5 votes I will do a Q&A! I would really like for you guys to get to know me better :) also we're so close to 100 views thank you!!

-

"Deucalion wants a perfect pack. Which means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks."

"A true alpha," Peter said

"What's that?" Stiles asked from beside me. We were both leaning on a table. He gave me his flannel that was now wrapped around me. I was still wet from the rain which made me really cold.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise from the forces of his own will," Peter explained, "Our little Scott."

"I doesn't matter," Scott said, "we still need to get her out of here."

"Scott, your mom-" I was saying but he cut me off

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, we can get out of here."

"The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out."

"I'll distract them," Scott said

"You mean fight them."

"Whatever I have to do."

"I'll help you," Derek said

"Sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without Derek."

"I'll do it. But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage," Peter volunteered

"Like what?" Stiles asked

"Something better than a baseball bat."

We all started looking through drawers for something that could help Scott and Peter. So far I haven't found anything that won't just make them fall asleep.

"Epinephrine?" I heard Scott say

"That's only gonna make him stronger," I told him.

"How strong?" Peter asked

Peter convinced us to inject him with the Epinephrine.

"Wait, Scott," I said just as they were about to leave the room.

"Yeah?"

"What if I can help?"

"How?"

"Ethan won't hurt me," I said shaking my head 'no', "I know he won't. Aiden might but that doesn't matter. What if I can just talk to them? They might let us go."

"What? Absolutely not," Stiles said walking over to me, "You don't know that Ethan won't hurt you," He said looking at me

"It's worth a try," I said

"She's right," Scott said, "But, if it doesn't work. We have to fight them."

I nodded.

"Bella come here for a moment," Stiles said pulling me over into a corner.

"Yeah?"

"Be careful okay?"

"When am I never careful?"

"Just promise me okay?" He said putting on hand on the side of my face.

"Okay. I promise," I said. Our faces got a little bit closer together. He was so close, I could almost feel his heartbeat. His hand warming my body up.

"Bella? You ready?" Scott said with a raised voice.

I cleared my throat taking a step away from Stiles as he did the same, "Yeah."