Chapter Twenty-Five

(start music when it says so :) )

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Without even looking at the caller ID I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask quietly. I'm still half asleep and Lydia is passed out next to me

"Bella?" The familiar voice of the sheriff asks

"Mr. Stilinski? What's wrong?"

"Meet me at Derek's loft."

"Okay, but-"

"I'll explain when you get here."

"Alright, I'm uh, I'm on my way," I say and hang up.

I get off the couch as quietly as I could without waking Lydia up.

***

"Sheriff what is going on?" I ask as we stand infront of the door to the loft.

"Look, Bella, you are going to have to trust me on this. Please." I nod

He slides open the door to reveal the nogistune standing there in the middle of the room.

"Hi dad," it says

I take a step forward ready to beat the living hell out of this thing but Sheriff Stilinski grabs my arm.

"Oh, feisty are we?" He says with a wicked grin

We didn't answer as the Sheriff pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

"You want to handcuff me?" 'Stiles' asked

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put them in willingly and come with me," Mr. Stilinski said walking closer to him and I follow shortly behind, "Because he knows I'm here to protect him, from himself and from others.

To our surprise the nogistune holds out his wrists. This isn't Stiles, this is still a trick. I know it. Which is why I'm not at all surprised when he breaks the handcuffs right after they're put on.

I hear footsteps behind me and turn to see Allison, Mr. Argent, and Derek. They all stand around Stiles.

Allison tries to electrocute him but he grands the electrical wire and throws it to the floor.

Next Derek goes at him but is grabbed by his shirt and slammed into the wall then thrown against another. I quickly run over to check on him. "Are you alright?" I ask and he nods as he coughs.

I hear a gun cock and turn to see Argent pointing a gun right at 'Stiles'' head. A gun can't possibly work on him. Can it?

"Argent listen to me," Mr. Stilinski says, "Don't do this."

"Why not? I've done it before. Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogistune to the list."

The next thing I know, the Sheriff pulls out a gun and points it at Argents head. And Stiles makes this surprise face, though I know this is mostly likely exactly what he wants to happen.