Chapter Twenty-Six

"Are you crazy?" I whisper yell at Scott

"If Stiles is really Stiles then there shouldn't be an issue."

Scott has had the great idea to get the oni and check Stiles and make sure he's really him. Melissa is upstairs checking him out right now. I'm trying not to be too loud because Kira's mom is in the next room waiting for us.

"Alright, fine. You're going to do it any way."

"Yeah, but, I still wanted to get you on board," He says

"You know, sometimes I really hate having you two together because you always come up with crazy ideas."

Scott chuckled, "I'll go get him."

I nod, and walk into the living room and it's not long until I hear footsteps come down the stairs and into the living room.

"Do you know who I am?" Mrs. Yukimora asks Stiles.

I stand back near Scott and Melissa not wanting to get in the way.

"No! Stop!" I hear someone yell and watch as Kira runs into the room.

"It's okay, I'm the one who asked her to come," Stiles explains

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom, don't do this to him," Kira pleads

"It's already done."

I jump to my left, running into Scott as an oni appears next to me. And then another in front of Stiles. The one in front puts a hand on Stiles's face and holds him up in the hair. It's like that for a few seconds and then drops Stiles to the ground. The oni disappears and I run over to him.

"Look behind his ear," Mrs. Yukimora tells me

I look to see a backwards five. The same one on me. "It worked."

"So I'm actually me?" Stiles gasps

"More you than the nogistune," Mrs. Yukimora says

"Can the oni find him?" I ask her

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Can they kill him?" Stiles asks

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" I ask

"He would only take her for an advantage."

"You mean her power?" Scott asks

"The power of a Banshee."

***

I'm driving Stiles to the Sheriff Station to go see his dad. I know Mr. Stilinski has been worrying a lot about him. I pull in and park and Stiles and I walk inside.

Before we get to his dads office Stiles stops walking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask him in a soft voice

"I-I just, uh, do you think he'll, uh, be glad to see me?" Stiles asks looking into my eyes

"Stiles, of course. He's your dad. And despite anything that you said your did while you weren't really you, he'll always love you."

He nods, "Alright, I'm ready."

We walk together to his office door and it's open.

"Now where are my keys," Mr. Stilinski mumbles as he looks in his jacket