Chapter Sixteen

( there's something to listen to while you read this^)

I wake up and the first thing I'm aware of is how cold I am, second is that I'm laying on a table. When I try to sit up a searing pain goes through my head. I groan and force myself to sit up.

"Hey, hey, hey, take it easy," Isaac says and runs over to me putting his hand on my back.

"Wha-what happened?" I asked putting my hand to my head

"You passed out, from all the crying you did."

"Why the hell was I crying so damn much," I say looking at him

"Woah, feisty."

"Isaac."

"Alright, so apparently when you and Stiles kissed you made a connection. When he died a part of you did too," Isaac explained

"Oh my god. Stiles," I say standing up quickly. It was a bad idea, I immediately fall over into a wall.

"Hey, be careful," Isaac said rushing over to me

"I'll be fine. I'll heal," I say shoving him away walking towards the door.

"Wait, I'll take you to Stiles," he said picking me up bridal style taking me into the next room.

"I told you not to let her out of the room," Lydia said immediately once she saw me, and Isaac put me down

"I'm fine," I say leaning on Lydia, "How long has it been?"

"A few hours," she said

"A few hours?! It was only supposed to be a few seconds," I say angrily

"Yeah, well at least they're still alive," Isaac said making me glare at him and he walked out of the room.

I leaned against the wall putting my face in my hands, Lydia came and sat next to me.

"He'll be okay. They'll wake up soon."

"How do you know that? We're wasting time. The lunar eclipse is coming, and we still don't know where their parents are."

"You just gotta have hope," Lydia said looking at me.

We talk for a little bit longer til Deaton comes in. We're all sitting on the floor now, waiting. I've walked over to Stiles a few time to see how he's doing. He doesn't even move.

-

It's been a few more hours and we're all starting to get worried, we don't know what's happening. I'm still on the floor my head on Lydia's shoulder and all of a sudden they wake up. We all rush over to him and Isaac runs into the room.

They're all gasping and coughing. I hope this worked.

"I saw it. I know where it is," Scott said getting out of his tub.

"We passed it. There's a stump, a huge tree. Well not huge anymore it was cut down," Stiles said.

I feel a huge amount of relief right now. He's okay. Stiles is okay.

"It was the night we were looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter," Stiles said. He's all wet and his hair is messed it. It's really cute honestly.

"I was there too in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone," Allison said getting out of her tub now.

"That was me. You almost hit me," Scott says

"We can find it."

"What?"

I now realize none of us have said anything.