Chapter Tweleve

( theres a video you can listen to while reading this chapter ^ )

I was walking back to my locker to but my books away and get stuff for the next class when a girl bumps into me.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"Oh looks, it the little orphan girl," She says making me stop in my tracks.

She starts laughing, and walks over to me and knocks all my stuff on the ground. "Your mom died get over it."

I shed a tear and wipe it away quickly.

"Awe, are you gonna cry? You gonna go home a tell mommy? Oh wait, you can't," she said and all her friends laugh.

I start crying more now. What did I ever do to her? I don't even know her. I cover my mouth with my hand and run out of school. I almost run into Stiles.

"Bella! What happened," Stiles yelled after me.

But I didn't stop I just kept running, running for at least 5 miles. I just wanted to get away. Anywhere. I stop where I am and scream, falling to my knees.

I scream, as loud as I could. I needed to get it all out.

I fell to my knees crying still. How is it in only a few hours my life completely fell apart?

I ended up running to Scott's house and going into the guest room. Soon I hear the front door open and close. Then footsteps go up the stairs. And now I see Scott and Stiles in the door way looking at me, crying.

"I got this one," Stiles says to Scott. Scott walks away while Stiles kneels down in front of me.

"No one understands, I-I can't do this with-without my mom," I say sobbing.

"Hey, you can. You can do this."

"No! You don't understand! I have no one. No one! I'm alone. I have no family!" I yell at him.

"You at least have your dad! I. Have. No. One. No one there to welcome me home when I get home from school. No one to make me dinner at night! I have no family Stiles. My mom was all I had!" I say crying even more now.

"Hey, Bella, look at me," He said putting his hands on my face trying to get me to look at him. I do, "You have a family. You have us. Scott, Lydia, Allison, Isaac, Derek, Cora, Danny, even Ethan. We are your family. Maybe not by blood, but we all care about you, okay?" He said wiping away me tears with his thumb.

I nodded still crying and he pulls me into a hug. I nuzzle my face into his neck.

He pulls out of the hug placing his hands back on my face, "Look, I can't stop this storm right now, but I'll hold you until this passes, okay?"

(One of my biggest inspirations said this so I had to put it in^)

I nodded again, my crying stopping for a little bit. "Thank you," I whisper.

"Yeah, of course, Bel."

***

"So you said that Bella couldn't get pass the mountain ash around her mother?" Deaton asked.

Stiles took me to Deaton to see why I've been having these visions and why I couldn't get pass mountain ash.

"Yeah, but if she's not a werewolf then what is she?"

"Bella, do you know of any supernatural ancestry?" Deaton asked me

"No, I mean not the I'm aware of," I answered