Chapter Fifteen

Issac is driving around trying to find Scott or someone.

"Do you see the twins?" He asked Peter and I

"No, but I see the Argents," I say

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive?" Isaac said. We both turned around to look at him but Peter was no longer in the back seat. Isaac and I exchanged a look of 'great' and then got out of the car.

"Where are the others?" Allison asked me, embracing me with a hug.

I hugged her back. "I don't know, Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer," I said

"He'll be okay," Allison whispered to me. It was like she could read my mind and knew I was worried about Stiles.

Just then a car pulled up. I hoped it would be Scott and Stiles so badly but it wasn't. It was Derek. I mean, I'm glad he's alive but still.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" I asked

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us," Derek explained

"We have to go right now," Isaac said

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Mr. Argent asked

"Jennifer took Melissa."

At that moment I couldn't help but gasp. I covered my mouth quickly. I can't believe it. Melissa was like another mom to me. She took care of me after my mom died and let me stay at her house. Everyone else seemed to be as stunned as I was.

"What about Scott?" I asked Derek but he didn't answer.

"Derek where's Scott?" Allison said louder.

***

We all gathered back up and now I'm with Allison, Mr. Argent, and thank god, Stiles.

"The word is guardian, more than anyone, you know that's a role. I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

"But she took Scott's mother, Stiles's dad, and Bella's mom. That's not a coincidence," Allison said

"Yeah, I'd also consider that fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors. That kind of felt like a warning to me," Stiles said. Once we stopped walking
he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. His hand made me relax despite everything going on.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us," I suggested.

"Well, she needs to get in that a lot faster, okay?" Seeing as the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away," Stiles said using his other hand wiping it across his face.

"Don't give up hope," I told him.

"They could already be dead," he said barley above a whisper

"I don't think so," Argent said, "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she's still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them," said Allison

"Then let's not wait around to see the next move," Argent said unfolding a map, "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

"What if she takes you too? No offense but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles said

Argent pulled out two guns and loaded them, "I'm carrying a .45. Our one mission is to find yours and Scott's parents. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time. Which is why I need you guys. Especially you, Bella."