1: Meet Kiss

Kiss walked to school that day feeling beautiful, as always.

"Hey, Kiss," the happiest boy in the school waved. He always said hello to everyone in the hall, and no one was ever mad at him.

The sexy girl flashed him a dazzling smile and walked on, two other girls joining her side. Having no idea who they were, they both handed her a pile of flowers and chocolates before giggling.

"Give these to your brother." They both blushed, running away.

Kiss blinked once before heading to the group of boys ahead. The magical aura she radiated caused the boys to eye her up and down, as they knew the hottest girl in the school was right in front of them.

"Cupid," she called, causing heads to turn, "your daily gifts are here."

A few of his friends whistled, their eyes hungrily sweeping across her figure. Taehyung swatted them away before accepting the gifts from her little sister.

"Thank you, Eros. Who are they from?" He asked sweetly.

"Twins," she replied before hitting his arm, "and I told you not to call me that."

"Alright, alright," Taehyung brother cooed before hugging her. "Good luck today. I don't want you to get a bad quest."

Pragma and Eros, better known as Cupid and Kiss, were the Aphrodite siblings.

Older brother Cupid was the sweet, caring boyfriend that everyone wanted, pragma meaning longstanding love. Known for his kind-hearted and affectionate nature, the senior became one with the bow and arrow after succeeding his quest last year. He now works as a part-time matchmaker until he graduates.

Born like Pandora, Ares handed Aphrodite a hand-made statue of a beautiful girl. Bringing her to life, Eros was born- her name translating to lust and sexual desire. Her bold and confident nature showcased her sexy physique well, boys falling for her with every step she took. The flirt was known as Kiss, as many people say one from her would drive you crazy for more.

"I'll be fine," she stated, pulling away.

He embraced her once more and whispered into her ear. "I just don't want you to die, that's all."

The thought of death scared her for a slight second before she scoffed and squirmed out of his grip. "I won't. And none of that cheesy stuff, okay?"

"Love you too," he smiled, pointing at his cheek. Even if they were actually step-siblings, he loved her like a true kin. The girl rolled her eyes and planted a quick kiss on his cheek.

"What about me, babe?"

Her gaze switched to the handsome Choi Seung-Hyun, son of Ares. He was a hot tempered, arrogant piece of ass that everyone worshiped, known as Top. Kiss tilted her head just slightly before smirking. The girl took two long strides before placing a hot kiss on his mouth, fierce and quick. Others gawked at her as she walked away, leaving Top as a dazed mess.

Kiss pulled out the phone in her pocket, scrolling though her messages. Plenty of boys texted her, eager for attention, but there was this one boy who she paid special attention to.

You would light up the whole underworld

He had asked for her hand and wished he could see her, texting her complements everyday to make her smile. She didn't know who this boy looked like, but she was sure he was a son of Hades.

Slipping the phone back into her pocket, Kiss made her way to the school auditorium.

***

"This year, we will be celebrating a century of excellence at Olympus Academy, which makes this year's quests special," Apollo announced, his radiant smile blinding everyone in the auditorium.