Cast

Go Joon Hee as Kiss (Eros) Olympus:

Bangtan as Bangtan:

Bangtan as Bangtan:

Any other characters can be whatever race, size, and color you wish them to be

Any other characters can be whatever race, size, and color you wish them to be. I am a firm believer in diversity <3

(but I need Go Joon Hee to act as Kiss because she's heLLA SEXY AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY-)

I love all of you, no matter what age, race, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, and everything. You all are perfect.

I will go through the same process as my other book (write it all and perfect it before posting), because it makes it much more enjoyable for the readers (don't you hate it when a book isn't completed?).

(Edit: It's completed now XD)

In the meantime, read my other book (if you like Wanna One/Hotshot) called Passion, or read my Bangtan Imagines, which I update when I get ideas that don't fit in this story :)

Enjoy the teaser for now (lol most people in the future will read this when it's completed).

-

Kiss was the prettiest girl in Olympus Academy.

Her half brother, Cupid, was the most handsome boy.

The bass shook her bones as she made her way into the house party. The two most beautiful women in Olympus traveled down to earth, Aphrodite and Kiss.

"Now, everyone has their own way of seduction. Whether it be bold and direct, or cute and light," Aphrodite said, "you should be able to figure it out tonight, child."

"Yes, mother," Kiss obeyed.

"Your goal: attract a man. Easy enough?" The goddess continued, "Remember, the more you find out about our art, the more powerful you become. I want you to reach your full potential when you take over the Tradition."

"Yes, mother."

Hungry eyes were glued to the two figures in the room. Aphrodite quickly struck up a conversation with a mortal man of her taste. It had been a while since she actively played the game of love.

Kiss was only a young sixteen year old at the time. If anything, confidence was glowing off her honey-like skin.

Locking eyes with a handsome teen, Kiss strode towards him and yanked the collar of his shirt, lips locking immediately with his. The way her lips moved and her natural beautiful scent was just too irresistible to the poor guy, as he kissed her back.

A few days ago, Kiss had no idea what her seduction style was. The past few assignments had been many attempts trial-and-error.

Until now.

The boy groaned when she skillfully grinded her hips.

Kiss loved the rush she felt.

***

After the party died down, Aphrodite snatched Kiss from the throng of boys surrounding her. She asked for Kiss' take on the party.

"I wanna tell Cupid too. Just wait." Kiss grinned as Aphrodite nodded and pulled out her phone.

"How are we getting home?" Asked Kiss.

Aphrodite ran a hand through her perfect locks, replying, "Hermes got us a cab. We'll be there in a few."

A ten minute ride later, both ladies were back in the godly world. Kiss' devilish look worried her brother when he greeted her and their mother at the door.

"Mom, what happened to her?" He asked.

"Sex is what happened," Kiss piped.

Cupid's ears turned red as he heard Kiss talk so casually. "Did you figure out your style?"

"Yeah," she smirked. Pulling her brother and mother to the couch, she glanced at both of them.

"Bold, sexy, and dominant."

-

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, other works, or locales is entirely coincidental.