25: The River of Fire

A few hours passed by, and Kiss had inevitably became close with Yoongi. He showed her around the place and talked about social etiquette around Hades and Persephone, as well as other members of the royal family.

"Okay, so we're going to have dinner with the fam, so be careful," Yoongi warned, giving her a dress to wear.

However, Kiss spotted black dress pants and a black collared dress shirt in her new closet.

"Hey, can I wear this?" Kiss pulled out the two articles of clothing.

"Yeah," he called out. "Just look presentable."

"Do you have a shower, Yoongs?"

"Over there. We have to share a bathroom," Yoongi said. "Don't take too long though."

***

Kiss fitted the pants and buttoned up the black dress shirt, slipping a pair of black stilettos on her feet. She didn't feel like wearing a dress at the dinner.

Walking back to the bathroom, Kiss found the pile of pins she had put in her hair for the up-do at the formal.

"Hey do you have hair ties?"

"There should be some in the drawer on your right."

Pulling it open, Kiss found a pack of unused hair-ties. She brushed her hair a few times before tying herself a half tie.

"Looking good, sister," Yoongi complemented, fixing his own hair.

"Thanks," Kiss replied. "Also, don't gel your hair like that. Just leave it."

"Why?"

"Because we can't be late," Kiss said, pulling him out of his room after adding a minimal amount of makeup. "Plus, it looks better the way it is."

Yoongi looped his arm through hers as they walked down the long hallway, into the colossal throne room. Kiss had already seen it before during the tour, but she couldn't help but to gawk at the sophisticated interior design. It looked like one of the pictures she saw of the magnificent castles on Earth. Walking to the middle door on the other side of the throne room, Yoongi and Kiss entered a corridor which lead to the dining hall.

A giant crystal chandelier hung from the top, lighting up the whole room. The tint of red was everywhere, and it seemed to be the continuous theme throughout.

As the third couple there, Yoongi and Kiss took their respective seats.

"Hey, you wanna see if I can seduce him?" Kiss said, subtly pointing at Jinyoung.

Yoongi laughed. "Sure."

Kiss grinned before clearing her throat, letting the smile drop. Her eyelids lowered slightly, which gave her eyes a seductive look. She picked up the gold cup and studied the gold patterns, biting her bottom lip as if she were doing it out of habit.

Like predicted, Jinyoung's eyes trailed over to Kiss.

She then leaned closer to Yoongi, whispering in his ear, "It's very hot in here."

Yoongi had to contain his laughter, as he had to play along with the act.

Kiss slowly unbuttoned the first two buttons of her dress shirt, exposing a more skin little by little. Her defined collarbones were on display, as well as the beginning of her bust. After, she fanned herself, tossing her head back, panting slightly.

Jinyoung snorted his water.

Kiss cracked up at that, her eyes disappearing completely, smile wide and big. Yoongi laughed with her, slapping his knee with his gummy smile showing.