28: The White Room

Kiss opened her eyes.

She was in a white room, standing alone.

Looking down, her skin was clean and smooth. There were no traces of blood, and she wore the same white sun dress she had on when Hoseok met her. She had no shoes on, and her ears were ringing slightly.

There was no pain.

Kiss looked back up.

In front of her stood three doors.

They were exactly the same. All white, same height and width, and the doorknob was gold.

Kiss, with shaky steps, entered through the middle door. It lead her to another white room with three doors. However, the doors looked different.

And there was someone in the room with her, standing in the middle.

"Yoongi!"

Kiss ran into his wide open arms, never feeling so relieved in her life. He held her tightly, crying. She pulled away once feeling the droplets of water hit her shoulder.

"W-Why are you crying?" Kiss asked frantically. He shook his head and pulled her in again, sobbing.

He released a shaking breath.

"I thought you died."

"What?"

"YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD!" Yoongi broke down, sobbing into his hands. Kiss hugged him tight, rubbing his back.

"Wait, then where am I?"

Yoongi looked up with red-rimmed eyes. "I don't know, but maybe you're somewhere in between."

Kiss let go, stepping backwards.

"W-What?"

Yoongi composed himself. "I don't know what this is, Kiss. Right now I'm fighting Jungkook with Sasha, and there's no way Iris is helping me with this."

"Maybe your soul is talking to me?"

"Maybe, but I have a feeling I won't last long here. My toes are tingling."

Kiss paused. "How are you talking to me with your soul when your body is fighting?"

He just held his head, squeezing his eyes shut. "Look, I have no idea what's going on, but I love you, sister. I'm fighting my heart out down there, and you need to stay alive."

Kiss gasped as his legs started to disappear.

"I love you too brother."

And he was gone.

Kiss stared at the three doors in front of her.

The one on the left was red, the one in the middle was white, and the one on the right was black.

Kiss chose the white one.

Another three doors stood in the back of the room, more intricate than the ones before.

And someone else stood in the middle of the room.

"Cupid?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes with a teasing smile. "You already replacing me?"

Kiss squealed and jumped in his arms. He buried his face in her hair and patted her head, grinning.

"I haven't seen you in like, forever," Kiss whispered, holding his hands.

Cupid held her gaze, squeezing her hands. "We miss you, Eros."

He pulled her in for another quick hug. "I don't know why I'm here, but all I can deduce is that you're probably dying, Kiss. You need to choose whether you want to continue living or feel relief and die."