27: Torture

"Thanks, Jinyoung. I'll take it from here."

As soon as Kiss heard Jungkook's voice, she launched her body at him, fist up. He picked up a black staff with a sparkling red ruby, pointed it at Kiss, and froze her from neck down.

Kiss' eyes widened when she recognized the staff.

"How did you get that?!" She yelled. "That's not yours!"

The youngest prince smiled cunningly. "Death God Thanatos gave it to me."

"What?! Did you drug him?!"

"Nope. He's pretty sick of being looked down upon, and so am I," Jungkook said, observing the patterns on the magical item.

"So?" Kiss gritted her teeth.

Jungkook detached his greedy gaze from the blood red ruby, looking up to meet her eyes. For the first time, Kiss shivered at his gaze, as she felt how powerful he suddenly was.

"It took a lot of convincing, but he eventually gave me his staff," Jungkook shared, crossing his legs as he ran a finger down the item, "in exchange for Earth."

A muffled scream was heard from a corner of the room, and Jungkook growled.

"I told you to shut up, useless bitch!" He snapped. A red stream of light shot towards her body, silencing her.

"Sasha!" Kiss panicked, praying she wasn't dead.

"As I was saying..." Jungkook continued. "You see, once I win the throne, I'm claiming Earth and giving all the souls to him, as well as the souls here. That's what he wanted in return."

Kiss' face turned pale, his words sinking beneath her skin.

"After, Olympus will rage war against me, and they will be utterly destroyed by the amount of power I will have," he grinned. "Then, Thanatos said he will leave and find another another place to conquer, leaving me with everything left here."

Jungkook stood up from the bed, pacing. "There's just not enough, you know? Wouldn't things be much better if I had everything to myself?"

Kiss said nothing.

"I asked you a question, Eros."

Jungkook walked to where Sasha was and picked her up by the neck, pointing the weapon at her face.

"I expect an answer."

Sasha choked under his iron like grip, struggling to get a breath.

Forcing out an answer she most definitely did not agree with, Kiss spat, "Yes."

Jungkook mercilessly dropped Sasha, walking over to Kiss' frozen state.

"Now, I want to have a queen, you know? Everyone needs some love," he purred, stroking the side of Kiss' face. She sneered at him with disgust, and he pouted.

"That's no way to treat your future husband, is it?" Jungkook teased. "Remember what happened last time you didn't address me properly?"

He picked up Kiss' limp hand, observing its normal state. His fingers skimmed the soft skin, and Kiss couldn't so a single thing to push him away. "Hmm, who took you to the river? I'm going to kill them."

When she didn't reply, Jungkook removed his hand, igniting it with blue flames.

"I said, who took you to the river?" He seethed.

"No one."

"Lies."

Jungkook closed the space between their hands, but before Kiss got hurt, Sasha let out another muffled scream. He stopped and turned his head slowly.

One Hundred Kisses - BTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें