9: Who is He?

"...thirty, thirty-one, thirty-two, thirty-three, thirty-four, thirty-five." Kiss counted the Eros in her jar, glad that she only had sixty-five more to go.

Two weeks had passed since the incident, and she had felt more powerful. She wouldn't get as tired, her charm-speech was more effective, and she got even more beautiful.

Kiss's phone dinged, and she picked up her phone, reading the message.

Seokjin: Namjoon and I are going out. Behave

Kiss snorted at his text, already slipping on a short dress. She painted bright red lipstick on her soft lips, parting her hair.

After putting on some green earrings, she slipped on some stilettos and snatched her purse, ruffling the brown locks of hers. Confidently, Kiss was ready to hit the club, and opened her door.

Only to meet a startled Hoseok in mid-knock. His eyes scanned her body, and he gulped.

"H-Hey," he stuttered, his cheeks already pink.

"Hello to you too. What's up?" She asked, smiling.

"Uh," he struggled to meet her eyes, "Where are you going?"

"To the club," Kiss said, "for the quest."

"Oh," Hoseok was deflated. "I guess I'll just-"

"You wanted to go on a date, didn't you?" Kiss smirked. "How about you come with me, and I'll help you with your quest after. Sounds good?"

"Um-"

"Perfect!"

***

"Here's how it works. I kiss as many guys as I can and basically pull the lust out of them."

"What?!"

"Here, I'll show you."

Kiss walked up to a random guy and fit her mouth to his. The both of them almost ended up ripping their clothes off, but before they could, Kiss pulled the Ero out of him and pushed his body away.

Kiss came back, a little breathless. "Take a look."

She placed the Ero in his hand and let him examine it. His dark brown eyes focused on the foreign object as he rolled it around his palm.

"The catch is, I get more tired every time I extract the sin from them, since I'm not that powerful yet. I seriously need to get going if I'm going to finish before the deadline, so you might wanna catch me if I faint."

"Wha-"

"You should enjoy yourself, too. Get a drink, flirt with some ladies, have fun!" Kiss exclaimed, taking the Ero back.

"I-"

"See you in a bit!"

Kiss walked off to find her next prey. She spotted a cute guy and snaked an arm around his shoulder.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Mark Tuan," he replied bluntly, "but you can call me Mark."

"Oh! It's the Hong Kong girl!" A familiar voice yelled, pointing at Kiss.

"Jackson?" She asked, barely remembering his name.

"Isn't she pretty?" Jackson said to Mark. "Dude, you have to kiss her. She's amazing."

"Technically that's an indirect kiss between me and-" Mark was cut off by Kiss.

He loved the taste of her lips, but something was off. He could feel it, and so could Kiss. With all her power, she desperately pulled the sin from his body and gasped, ripping away once feeling the tear-like structure in her palm.

"Markson," she said, her muscles aching. "It has to be Markson."

Kiss looked at the two boys, and it all clicked. She marched up to Jackson and looked into his eyes.

"Are you dumb?" Kiss said. "You two love each other!"

He nodded, unaware of her charm.

"Stop standing there! Kiss him."

And Markson was born.

Kiss grinned at the new blooming relationship. Was this what Cupid felt like after he played matchmaker?

Her lips were already attached to the next victim. He groaned and pushed her into the wall, closing all space between them. Kiss naturally held the back of his neck, ready to move on.

However, no matter how much she tried, it would not budge.

She gasped when she couldn't move. Something was restraining her, and Kiss didn't like it. It was as if ropes were holding her down, unable to move

"Can't wait for you to finish me off in the underworld."

And with a flash, he was gone.

-

a/n: I am so sorry guys.

my chapters are getting so short and i have no idea whyy