6: Ice Cream Gone Wrong

"I think we all know that something bad is going to happen," Sasha spoke up, cutting the solemn silence.

"The gods are probably laughing their asses off," Kiss inhaled, folding her arms.

Kiss followed Sasha and Hoseok to their apartment. Apparently, their alibi was the two siblings whose parents died tragically.

"What's your quest?" Hoseok asked softly.

"I guess it's safe to say that we can share our quests? It doesn't really matter now, does it?" Kiss asked. The two of them nodded in agreement.

"I want to know your guys' quest first," Kiss stated. "Saving mine for last."

"Well, I have to find a way to contact some magical nymphs in the forest, specifically the nymph queen, to craft my own bow with arrows by hand before a hundred days," Sasha gleamed. "My reward is the best hunting bow in Olympus."

Kiss laughed. "Quite high expectations from a daughter of Artemis."

"Technically, she's not her daughter because Artemis found her while hunting as a baby and-"

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Hoseok, shut up."

"Fine," he said, "mine's is simple. I have to prove my nobility to gain angel wings. The time limit is one hundred days."

Kiss snorted. "I would fail that one."

"You have to behave too, if you know what I mean," Sahsa said. "What about you, Kiss?"

"I have to make my first product to carry on the Aphrodite Tradition," Kiss said slowly, "by kissing one hundred guys."

"One hundred?!" Hoseok's eyes popped out.

"Yup," Kiss tilted her head, "Those one hundred guys are lucky to taste my lips."

"Really lucky," Hoseok muttered under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Sasha looked at the two of them, standing up to slip her shoes on. "Get up, you two. Let's get some ice cream."

***

"So, you can't do anything bad?" Kiss asked Hoseok.

"Well, I have to prove my worth, so I'm assuming I can't do anything rash," Hoseok replied, looking into her eyes.

She flashed a look of playfulness. "So, what if I gave you a blow job? Would you fail?"

His face burned. "J-Just to be safe, don't do that."

Kiss shifted her face so her lips pressed against his neck once, inhaling the sweet scent of his skin.

"You smell nice, Hobi."

Hope's heart was hammering away in his chest, his fingers shaking slightly. She moved her lips lower, kissing the side of his neck which made him close his eyes in pleasure.

"No sex, you two. We're in public," Sasha laughed, licking her ice cream.

"I wonder what your lips taste like," Kiss mumbled in his ear, the blush darkening on his cheeks.

Pulling away from him, Kiss loved to tease. She scooted closer to him so their arms brushed slightly, and they could feel the heat from each other's skin.

The sexy girl licked her cone in small, kitten licks, knowing that Hoseok's eyes were on her. She gradually amped it up, taking her tongue to swirl around the creamy goodness.

Hoseok was just about shitting his pants.

Sasha was just about ready to snatch a slurpee with an extra large popcorn, ready to see how her brother would react.

The little bits of cream on Kiss' lips were sexily licked off. It didn't help Hoseok's situation at all when his heart was pounding like a jackhammer, the ice cream falling off his spoon.

Hoseok fell off his chair when Kiss wrapped her lips around the whole cone.

***

"Where were you?!" Seokjin exclaimed, looking like he had been through a tornado.

His eyes were big, red, and puffy from all the crying. Jin was worried about Kiss when she didn't return home right after school, as he looked for her everywhere. Namjoon soothed him when he broke down into hysterics, enveloping him with big arms.

Kiss gave a blank look. "I-"

"You know how worried I was?!" His body trembled, tears welling up in his eyes once again.

Kiss wasn't particularly good with family things, especially since she grew up without a father. Cupid was always there for her, but the father figure in her life was always empty.

Her eyebrows creased. "I'm sorry."

Pulling at his hair, Seokjin let the tears drip down. "Kiss, I can't lose you, okay?"

"You don't understand how devastating it would be to lose you because you're the last one. I may be the silly older brother, but just be more considerate when you go missing without telling me." His voice softened at the end, letting the fear out. Kiss awkwardly wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, feeling each and every single tremor that shook his frame.

She could feel his pain, too.

-

a/n: why are my chapters getting so short wtf

Anyway, I just want to take the time to say that we should appreciate each and every member. Sure, you can have a bias (don't we all), but let's stay supportive to all of them so no one feels unwanted. I'm not forcing you to worship them all because some people may not like a certain member (I have never found an ARMY like that, but I want to speak from their side, if there is one), but please just have some general respect for all of them.

No one should feel unwanted.

Now, I am not trying to start a fight or anything, but just keep in mind that we should support them all and respect them at the very least.