17: Why Don't You Ever Blush?!

After what felt like forever, Hoseok took care of Sasha and put her to bed. After closing her bedroom door, he let out a sigh, tired from the talk she gave him before she hit the hay.

Walking into the kitchen, Hoseok winced when he realized he had left Kiss alone.

He placed a pillow under her head and laid a blanket over her stature, releasing some of the hairpins in her hair and putting them aside.

Kiss croaked, her voice laced with sleep, "Hoseok?"

"Shhh, go to sleep," he reassured.

A groan escaped her mouth, groggy. "But I owe you-"

"Don't worry about it, darling."

Kiss reluctantly snuggled into the blankets under Hoseok's request. The happy boy chuckled over how cute she looked, his smile faltering when noticing the details.

Her skin was silky smooth like a scarf made from the finest silk. Her lashes were naturally curled, giving her a more feminine vibe. Her nose was shaped perfectly, only adding to her figure. Her lips were pink and tender, luring each boy to wonder how it would be like to kiss them.

Curling up on the floor, Hoseok rested his head on the couch, breathing in her scent, before he closed his eyes and drifted into dreamland.

***

Hoseok's eyes widened when he was shoved in a chair, Kiss straddling his torso with both of her legs on either side. Kiss yanked at his tie as their torso's touched.

Leaning forward, Kiss' lips brushed his ear, growling slightly. His senses sharpened at her statement.

"You fucker."

Her skillful lips started to kiss down the side of his neck. Hoseok tilted his head slightly, closing his eyes at the feeling. Her hands slid down his chest and onto his chiseled abs, fiddling with the buttons on his dress shirt. Slipping it off him, Hoseok's hands felt at her exposed shoulders, eyes reopening to observe her demeanor. He suppressed a moan when her bottom half grinded on his bothered state.

Hoseok took note of her nightdress, as the hems rose up her thighs scandalously. He daringly ran his hands up her thighs, gathering the thin cloth, eventually reaching her back to tug it off her. Slowly, he removed the nightgown, kissing the side of her neck gently. The lovely sigh that escaped her lips was a sweet melody to his ears. Hoseok raised his head from sweet scent of her skin, meeting her eyes with his passionate ones.

"I love you so much," he whispered.

She replied with a kiss, muttering, "I love you too."

Hoseok's low groan was muffled by the intimate lip locking. He squeezed her hips as they rolled, her hands tangled in his locks. The two continued to make out openly, exploring each other's bodies. Their mouths moved in sync, and Hoseok pulled apart when he realized she moved him to the bed.

"Don't leave me again," Kiss whispered, out of breath, eyes staring into his.

"I won't."

He flipped them over, dominating. Their lips met again for a brief moment before Hoseok pulled away, eyes locked on the necklace. The glimmer of the pendant on Kiss' neck reminded of the incident, the one that they had tried to converse about moments before. With a shaking hand, his fingers brushed her sternum before the silver piece was in his was in his trembling palm.

He felt every groove in the small, silver angel wing, feeling like it was ages ago.

Closing his hand around the beautiful wing, his eyes squeezed shut. Each drop that hit Kiss' skin was a reminder of how long they had been apart, hitting her like a tidal wave coming from a sea of misery.