Family

Magnus rolled on top of the slowly waking Alec, showering him with kisses. Alec giggled and wrapped his arms around Magnus' waist. Magnus cupped the back of Alec's neck as they kissed. Alec opened his mouth slightly, allowing Magnus' tongue to slip between his lips. "How long do you think we have?" Magnus whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Depends. How fast can you be?" Alec whispered back. Suddenly, their bedroom door opened. "Nevermind", Alec mumbled. Magnus collapsed on the bed beside Alec.

"Good morning, my little blueberry" Magnus said happily to his son, who was now climbing on Magnus' and Alec's bed. Max laid right in between Magnus and Alec. With a devious smile, Alec reached over and began to tickle Max. The small warlock screamed with laughter and tried to wiggle out of his father's grasp.

"Papa! Help me!"

"I'll save you Max!" Magnus shouted, playing along. He wrestled Max out of Alec's grasp and pinned Alec's hands down.

"That's not fair, you're using magic" Alec accused in mock annoyance.

"You never said I couldn't." Magnus winked at Max, making the boy giggle. "What should we do to him?" he asked.

"Tickle him!" Max shouted. Alec gave a fake look of horror. Magnus quickly began to tickle Alec's sides, making his horrified turn into tickle-fueled laughter. Soon, Magnus let Alec go, deciding he'd been tortured enough.

"Is your brother awake?" Magnus asked Max.

The boy nodded, "He's in the living room, reading."

"Why don't you ask him to get you a bowl of cereal for breakfast?" Alec suggested, slightly out of breath.

"Okay." Max ran back out of the room. Magnus climbed off the bed and threw on a blue silk robe over his boxers. Alec out on a pair of gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

"We should see what the boys are up to", Alec suggested. Magnus nodded and went to follow him out of the door. Slowly, he reached down and pinched Alec's butt cheek, making the shadowhunter yelp in surprise. He turned and faced Magnus, who quickly tried his best to look innocent.

"What's wrong, Alexander?" Magnus asked innocently.

"I'm going to get revenge for that."

"Really now?"

Alec stepped forward and kissed Magnus. He made sure the kiss was passionate and full of need. "Really." Alec whispered after breaking the kiss, leaving Magnus wanting more.

"You really are evil, you know that?" Magnus' lips were practically touching Alec's as he spoke.

"Dad! Papa!" came Max's voice from the kitchen after the sound of a bowl of cereal falling to the floor was heard.

Magnus smiled, "Our children sound like they need us."

Alec linked their hands together as they walked out to the kitchen. There was a bowl and cereal all over the floor.

"He dropped the bowl" Rafael said.

With the smile still on his face, Magnus waved his fingers around, releasing blue sparks, and the mess was clean. Alec made Max a new bowl of cereal and carried it over to the table for him. He climbed up in the chair beside Rafael. "Are you studying?" Alec asked Rafael.

"Yep. I know almost all of my runes."

"Good job, Rafe. You're going to get your first mark soon." Alec ruffled the boy's hair.

"I can't wait."

Magnus walked over and pecked Alec on the cheek. Finally, he had the family he'd always wanted.