Sexting Part 2

This was suggested by a couple people.

Alec was in the training room with Jace, Clary, and Izzy when his phone went off. He needed to take a quick breather anyway, so he let Clary tap in and train with Jace for a minute. Breathing heavily, he walked over to the side and sat on the floor. They'd already been training for close to an hour. Alec pulled out his phone and looked at the message. Of course, it was Magnus.

M: Are you coming home soon?

A: I have another hour of training, then I'll be home. 

M: Training, huh? So you have your shadowhunter uniform on? 😏

A: I do. Why do you ask? 

M: You know how much I love that uniform on you. Send a pic?

Alec sighed, but quickly made sure nobody was looking at him and quickly took a selfie. 

A: Picture

M: Can you wear that home?  I wanna see it on you in person. 

A: Why? You're only going to take it off of me as soon as I walk into the door. 

M: I'll admire you in it first. 

Alec was smiling and giggling to himself. Suddenly, someone cleared their throat above him. He looked up from his seat on the floor to see Izzy standing above him. 

"Who are you texting so much?" she asked with a knowing smile. 

"Magnus," Alec replied, trying to sound nonchalant. 

"What are you talking about?" 

At that question, Alec's face reddened and he didn't know what to say. 

"Um, I was just telling him when I'd be home." 

"Mmmhmm, you were texting a lot more than just that."

"Shut up," Alec said with a small laugh. 

"C'mon, let's finish training so you can go home to your warlock." 

My warlock, Alec thought with a smile. My sexy, sexy warlock. 

After another hour of training, Alec was ready to leave the institute. 

"You aren't changing?" Jace asked. 

"Um, no. I was going to shower at home. Magnus has this really good shampoo, and it doesn't make sense to change when I'm just going to change again when I get home," Alec began to ramble. Izzy glanced at him and they shared a knowing look. Izzy then walked to Jace and whispered something. Alec walked out before he knew what she said and before he saw Jace's reaction. 

Alec walked into the apartment without warning. 

"Magnus?" he called. 

"Bedroom," came the reply. 

Alec smiled and walked to the bedroom he shared with Magnus. 

"I'm home," Alec said as Magnus climbed off the bed. The warlock was only dressed in a pair of black boxer briefs that didn't leave much to the imagination. Alec couldn't take his eyes off of him.

"Hello, Alexander," Magnus said. 

"Magnus..." Alec stuttered, making the warlock smile. 

"You still get nervous around me, it's truly adorable," Magnus replied. He wrapped his arms around Alec and kissed him. He could feel Alec relax in his arms as they kissed. Suddenly, Alec seemed to regain his thoughts and bit down on Magnus' bottom lip slightly. Magnus obliged and parted his lips so that Alec could explore his mouth with his tongue. Alec began to walk forward, forcing Magnus to walk backward until his legs hit the bed behind them. They parted lips for a second until Magnus laid on the bed, his back against the pillows. Alec climbed on the bed on top of Magnus. Magnus tilted his head to kiss Alec's neck. Then he snapped his fingers to magically flip them so he was on top. 

"That not fair," Alec said with a gasp. 

"Maybe, but you know you love it," Magnus said. 

He smirked at Alec and then went back to kiss his neck. He wanted to leave Alec with a mark that he knew he loved, but would complain about in the morning and ask Magnus to help him cover up. His hand roamed up Alec's shirt, his fingers running over the shadowhunter's muscular stomach. He stopped kissing and sucking Alec's neck and paused to admire his work before pulling Alec's shirt over his head. 

He gazed at the shadow hunter for a second, taking in his messy hair and blue eyes. Alec smiled at him, making Magnus smile in return. 

"Is something wrong?" Alec asked, intertwining his fingers with Magnus'. 

"I love you, Alexander," Magnus said. 

"I love you, too Magnus," Alec replied as he lightly pushed Magnus onto the bed. 

He was again on top. Alec was still smiling as he touched Magnus' forehead with his own before kissing him again, softer this time, but still passionate and full of unadulterated love. 

Magnus reached down as they kissed and unbuckled Alec's belt. Magnus couldn't help but smile against Alec's lips as he undid the button and zipper of his pants. Alec pulled away just long enough to pull his pants to his ankles and kick them off. All he could think about was that there was now only one layer of clothing separating him and Magnus. He could feel Magnus' bulge pressing against his own through their boxers. His breath hitched as Magnus removed his own boxers, followed by removal of Alec's. 

"Are you okay?" Magnus asked, sensing Alec's nervousness. 

"I'm fine," Alec said. He didn't want to tell Magnus that every time with him felt like his first all over again. He felt nervous and giggly, like a young teenage girl trying to flirt. 

"Are you sure? We can stop, if you want." 

"Please, Magnus, don't stop. I want this, I really do." 

Magnus pulled Alec back down for a soft kiss. Alec reached into the bedside drawer for the bottle of lube. He poured some lube onto his fingers and inserted one into Magnus. It didn't take long before Magnus was ready for him to add another. He allowed Magnus to adjust for a couple seconds. He was about to add a third when Magnus grabbed his wrist. 

"Enough," the warlock said, "I'm ready."

Alec smirked and slicked some lube onto his dick. Magnus bit down on his lower lip as Alec entered him. Alec paused, letting Magnus adjust to his size.

"Move, Alexander, please," Magnus begged. He craved to feel Alec thrusting inside him. 

Alec began to thrust slowly out of and into Magnus. 

"Faster, Alexander," Magnus demanded. 

Alec complied with Magnus' request, loving the sound of him moaning underneath him. The warlock's breath hitched when Alec reached down to stroke his dick. He pumped Magnus in time with his thrusts, making Magnus lose control. He let out a string of curses mixed with Alec's name as the shadow hunter pleasured him. He looked up at Alec, and seeing his sweat dampened skin and hair, and his face contorted in concentration made him lose focus for a second, and the glamour covering his catlike eyes faded. He felt vulnerable, but trusted obviously trusted Alec to feel this way with him. Alec met his eyes, and his jaw dropped slightly. Seconds later, Magnus felt him come inside of him. The sound and feeling of his orgasm hitting him made Magnus also climax. He came onto his and Alec's stomachs and onto Alec's hand. Alec slowly pulled out after riding down from his high. He quickly cleaned up before laying next to Magnus. 

"I love your warlock eyes," Alec said. 

"I know you do." 

There was a pause before Alec said, "I should go shower." 

He got up and headed toward the bathroom when Magnus smiled and said, loud enough for Alec to hear, "I think I could use a shower too," and followed him to the bathroom.