Alec's Dominant Part 2

Suggested by: @TheDragonThatStayed

"Presentation!" Jace said to Alec. Without thinking, Alec stood up straight with his feet shoulder width apart, and his hands above and behind his head, palms facing his head. He locked eyes with Jace. 

"Good! Now forgiveness." Alec immediately dropped to his knees, bent at his waist, stretched his arms out with his palms facing up, and bowed his head. 

"Great, and now discipline." Alec stood back up and got into the presentation position, but stretched his arms above his head with his palms facing outward. 

"I think you're ready to meet Magnus as his submissive," Jace said. 

"Just a couple more days," Alec said, he wasn't sure how he felt about this yet. Magnus had a a bad reputation, but Alec felt drawn to the danger he presented. 

Just a few days later, it was time for Alec to go to Magnus'. Izzy helped him choose something to wear, deciding on one of his less faded dark blue sweaters and a pair of black jeans. Alec pulled the sleeves so they covered his hands. 

"Well, how do I look?" Alec said nervously. 

"Cute, like a submissive," Izzy said with a smile. 

Alec gazed at himself in the mirror, gnawing on his bottom lip. 

"Alec, don't be nervous," Izzy coaxed, "You can Magnus are meant to be, he'll love you." 

"You sure?" 

"Yes, absolutely. We do have to leave now, though, or else we'll be late, and we don't want that." 

*****

Izzy and Alec arrived at Magnus' five minutes early. Izzy nudged Alec towards the bell ringer. Alec looked for the name "Bane" and pushed the button. 

"WHO DARES DISTURB THE HIGH WARLOCK OF BROOKLYN?" a voice boomed over the loudspeaker a few seconds later. 

"Um, it's A—Alec," Alec stuttered. 

"Oh, Alexander, come right up darling. Is someone with you?" 

"Yes, my sister Izzy." 

"Ah, Mistress Isabelle, come up too." 

Alec and Izzy were buzzed in and went up to Magnus' apartment. Alec awkwardly knocked on the door. It immediately opened, and Magnus stood in the doorway. He truly is gorgeous, Alec thought as he looked Magnus up and down. 

"Why, hello Alexander, Isabelle," Magnus smiled, stepped aside, and stretched his arm out to let them into the apartment. "I have dinner waiting for us." 

Izzy nudge Alec forward. Alec quickly leaned in and pecked Magnus' cheek.

"Now, Alec, that's not a good kiss," Magnus said. Magnus looked at him and pulled him forward until their lips met. It was only a second or two, just a small peck, but it had Alec blushing like crazy. 

"Now, then, let's eat," Magnus said, walking further into the apartment. 

"C'mon, Alec," Izzy said through gritted teeth. Alec was still standing in the doorway, shocked at Magnus kissing him. 

"I'm— I'm coming," he stuttered. Izzy walked around him, and he followed her to Magnus' dining room. Laid out on the table was a beautiful roast chicken dinner with baked potatoes and buttery green beans. Two candelabras were  in the center of the table, giving the whole room a romantic candlelight glow. 

"I hope you don't mind," Magnus said as he turned to Izzy. "I wanted to make an impression on Alexander."

"That's okay," Izzy said, awestruck.