Moody

Suggested by: nozha21 and JassyJass15

"Magnus, are you okay?" Alec asked, eyes filled with worry.

"Why? Do I not look like I'm okay?" Magnus snapped.

"It's just that you've been really moody lately," Alec explained carefully.

"I'm fine," Magnus insisted.

Later that day, when Alec was at the institute, Catarina stopped by the apartment.

"Magnus, everything okay?" She asked.

"Why is everyone asking me that?" Magnus boomed.

Catarina smiled slightly, "I think I know what's wrong."

"There's nothing wrong with me." Catarina waved her fingers around a little before coming to the conclusion that Magnus was pregnant.

"How is this possible?" Magnus asked when Catarina told him.

"I'm not sure, Magnus, but it's true. Do you want to take a mundane test to make sure?"

"Yes, it's not that I don't believe you, this is just kinda shocking, and I want to make absolutely sure."

Catarina portaled out of the apartment and came back a few minutes later with a couple supplies. "First, go to the bathroom and pee on this." She handed Magnus a stick that she called a pregnancy test. Magnus followed her directions and came back out. "The test takes about five minutes, but now I'm going to take a small amount of blood to double check. Sometimes those tests can be wrong." She did some blood work, placed the vial into a bag and pocketed the bag. Then she checked the pregnancy test.

"What's is say?" Magnus asked nervously.

Catarina looked up at him, "It came out positive." She showed him the test.

His eyes began to tear up, "Thank you, Catarina."

"Magnus, you should be happy about this, okay? You and Alec are going to be wonderful parents."

"Oh my god, how am I going to tell Alec?"

"It'll be better if you tell him as soon as he comes home. Shouldn't be very long, should it?"

Magnus looked at the clock, "Any minute now." Catarina hugged Magnus before leaving. She promised to preform the blood test right away and text him when she got the results.

After she left, Magnus look out his phone and texted Alec. Almost home? I have something important to tell you.

I'm right outside

Magnus smiled and put his phone away. The door opened and Alec walked in. He greeted Magnus with a kiss. "I'm sorry that I accused you of being moody."

"No, Alexander, you were right, I have been moody lately, but I've figured out why." Alec gave him a look that meant for him to continue. "Catarina is doing another test, but she told me that I'm... pregnant."

Alec looked stunned, "How?" he asked after a moment of silence.

"Well, I'm sure you know how," Magnus teased, making Alec blush.

"Magnus! You know what I meant."

Magnus giggled, "No, I'm not sure what made it possible."

"Is Catarina sure?"

"She's pretty sure, but she's making sure the test I took was right."

Alec wrapped his arms around Magnus and pulled him in for a long kiss. "I've always wanted a family," Alec whispered after breaking the kiss.

"Me too."

Suddenly, Alec's face fell, "What's the Clave going to do?"

"Would they do something?"

"They were hoping that I would eventually 'get tired' of you and we'd break up."

"Alexander, let them do what they want. I'm not leaving you. Would you leave me?"

Alec didn't have to think about it, "Hell no," he said.

"We could make sure they don't find out..."

"Mags, they're going to know when you show up somewhere with a baby bump. I can't keep this from our friends and family, either."

"I don't want you to keep this from anyone. If the Clave finds out, we'll fight for each other, right?"

"Definitely." Alec bent down and unbuttoned Magnus' shirt from the bottom just enough to expose his stomach. He leaned forward and kissed his stomach softly. Magnus ran his fingers through Alec's soft hair.

A realization hit Magnus, "I'm going to get so fat."

Alec stood up, "Yeah, but you'll still me my sexy, sexy warlock."

Magnus smiled before pulling Alec into a passionate kiss.