Alec's Dominant

Sorry I missed the last two weeks, I wrecked my car and needed some time to recover, then I got hammered with school for a while.

Another month had gone by without a word about Alec's submissive. Maryse was tired and uncertain with all the waiting; he was the last of her children that had to be paired. She hoped he was a dominant like his brother, sister and father. That's all she wanted: her three children to all be dominant.

"Alec! Let's go to the silent brothers where they'll tell us who your other half is," Maryse suggested.

Alec agreed, ready to see who his sub would be.

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood, you are a submissive," the silent brother's voice boomed in Alec and Maryse's minds. Alec couldn't miss the disappointed look that came over Maryse's face. She tighten her grip on Alec's hand as they waited to hear his dominant.

"Alexander's Lightwood's paired dominant is Magnus Bane," the silent brother's voice boomed again.

Both Maryse's and Alec's jaws dropped. Magnus Bane was an unpredictable dominant. His love for parties and drinking was practically infamous, as well as his temperaments and mood swings. Alec bit his lip in an attempt not to cry. He was terrified—terrified at what his dad would say about him being a submissive. What would his siblings think of him? But, he was especiallu terrified of Magnus, not to mention what being his submissive could entail.

Maryse took Alec back the institute and they were immediately greeted by Isabelle and Simon. "So?" Isabelle asks, "Are you a dominant?" Alec looked at his feet, biting his lip. He slowly shook his head. "Oh, Alec..." she said softly, hugging her brother tightly. "Everything's gonna be okay. Jace, Clary, Simon & I will help you through this until your dominant presents themselves." "We know his dominant," Maryse said to Isabelle. Izzy looked over at her mother, "Who?"

They were cut off by Clary running in. "Miss Izzy! Simon, is Alec back?" Isabelle turned to the red headed sub and nodded.

"What's wrong, Clary?" Clary handed a black envelope over to Isabelle. The name 'Magnus Bane' was written out on the front in fancy, golden cursive. "Magnus Bane? The High Warlock Of Brooklyn-?"

"Is Alec's Dominant," Maryse cut off her daughter. Alec fidgeted with his hands. "I trust you and your brother will help Alec with all he needs to learn." Isabelle nodded at her mother. She gently took Alec's hand and led him, Clary & Simon to where Jace was. Luckily, Jace was waiting in the training room for Clary.

Alec watched as Clary went over to her Dominant and gave him a kiss. He bit his lip, knowing he'd be acting the same way toward Magnus eventually. Jace smiled before looking over at Alec.

"Hey, you're back! This is gonna be great news to tell Robert. All three of the Lightwood heirs, dominants!" He laughed softly and gave Alec a hug. Isabelle cleared her throat. Jace looked at her and saw the envelope in her hands.

"Is that for Alec's sub?" he asked.

"It's from Alec's dominant," she replied. Jace took a second before his eyes widened and he looked back at Alec.

"Oh..." Alec nodded and looked down again.

"Yea.." he said softly.

"But we're going to help with with all he needs to learn, right Jace?" Izzy gave the Blonde Shadowhunter a look. He nodded.

"Of course!" The Herondale/Lightwood replied.

"If anything, I have massive respect for you, Alec." he said.

Alec looked up at Jace,"Really?" The parabatai nodded.

"Family comes first, and since you're my older brother, I think this is really strong of you. You're handling this a lot better then I would've been." Alec nodded.

"Anyway," Jace said, "Let's open up this letter and see what Sir Magnus Bane requests of you." Isabelle nodded at her brothers and opened up the letter.

Dear Mistress Isabelle or Master Jace, I do apologize that I am unable to make myself present to meet with you and your older brother, Alexander. I am currently on business in Madrid for a fellow Warlock and will unfortunately not be able to meet until the end of the month. I do trust it to both of you to teach Alexander my four main hopes for my submissive, as well as the generic means of respect. I do understand that you are all shadowhunters first and foremost, so I will hope that the demon activity is low. At the end of this letter, is a list of things I expect Alexander to learn by the end of the month—how you choose to teach him is up to you— and I will be expecting either of you and Alexander at my Brooklyn loft on the 31st of the month at 6:00pm, no later. Good health to you children of the Angels.
Sincerely,
The High Warlock of Brooklyn, Magnus Bane ~

-Alexander must learn proper greetings(what I personally like to be addressed as is: Sir, Master, or Daddy. Of course the last one is mainly for the bedroom)

-Alexander must learn the three main positions: The presentation position, The forgiveness position, and the discipline position

-Alexander must learn about various punishments and aftercare (His own preferences are what I will personally discuss with him)

-Alexander must learn about various praises and rewards (Again, since this ties into the punishments and aftercare, I will go over his preferences personally)

P.S: I would like to present Alexander with this rose, as a means of encouragement towards his studies and his strength going through this.

Jace and Isabelle looked at each other before looking at Alec. They watched as their brother swallowed and looked at them.

"Well, looks like we got our work cut out for us," Izzy said, "How should we do this? We have till the end of the month. Every other week?" Jace nodded. Isabelle detached the golden rose that had been on the letter. She handed it to Alec.

"It's his signature rose," she smiled at as Alec blushed. He held the rose with care. Clary gently tapped Jace's shoulder.

"Sir?" she addressed her dominant, and he turned to her.

"Yes, Clary?"

"May I make a suggestion?" she asked. Jace nodded.

"How about Miss Izzy and Simon teach Alec half of what Sir Magnus is requesting, then you and I can teach him the other half? Miss Izzy and Simon could teach Alec for two weeks, and you and I could teach him for two weeks." Clary suggested. Izzy smiled.

"I like that idea," she said. Alec nodded in agreement.

"Well then," Jace smiled, "Clary and I will check for demon activity. Izzy, Alec is under your care for the next two weeks." The youngest Lightwood her nodded.

"Alec, Simon, follow me." She led her sub and her older brother to her room. Once there, Alec watched as Simon immediately sat on Isabelle's bed. He bit his lip.

"Right, we'll get started!" Izzy smiled softly. Alec and Simon nodded.